Henry Cavill 2/2

(Y/N'S POV!!)

(Y/N'S POV!!)

That didn't just happen, I hooked up with the one and only Henry Cavill?! Oh shit, that's fucking good but not good. I don't know what it'll make our relationship like, are we just flings or are we together? I wouldn't mind anyway, if me and him continue to have sex then that's okay with me.

His right arm was wrapped around me, and I slowly moved his arm away. "Where are you going?" He asked in a deep raspy voice. "I was going to the bathroom, plus we slept in together. It looks unprofessional." I said, now that I think about it, we just had sex. "We did just have sex and now you're thinking about unprofessional?" Henry asked. I turned around and he was smirking at me. He put his hand down to my waist, his middle finger was nearly touching my ass. "Henry, I should get going." I said, I tried to move his hand out the way until he had a grip on my waist, and he pulled me, nearly close to his lips. He kissed me on my lips, and I kissed him back.

He turned me around, meaning he's on top and he started to kiss my neck and I let out soft moans. He started to work his way down and when he reached my hard dick, he placed it inside his mouth and started to suck it. He sucked it for a few minutes and he took it out of his mouth. He got on his knees, I sat up. He roughly shoved his dick down my throat. He began to throat fuck me and I was gagging for some moments but his dick tasted so good. He removed his cock from my mouth. We switched positions and he spreads my legs open, he started to finger my hole and I was moaning. He placed two fingers in my ass and I moaned louder. He stopped fingering and he spit in my hole and started to eat me out. I started to squeal and he kept eating me out, I looked down at him and I started to play with his head and he stopped, so did I. He got up and slid his dick inside my hole really smoothly. I moaned loudly and he covered my mouth.

Henry started to fuck me at a normal pace then he began to speed up. I started to moan louder. He lowered his face down and began to kiss my neck. He sped up the pace. I kept on moaning, I was about to cum so badly but I held it as long as I can. I felt his muscular body and he hit one of my spots. I started to cum all over my torso and his as well. "I'm about to cum." Henry said. He started to fuck me as fast as he can. I couldn't feel my legs. He started to cum in my hole. He moaned loudly. His cum was so warm, it felt like I was in heaven.

End of Henry Cavill ❤️