Dwayne Johnson 2/3

[Y/N's POV]

[Y/N's POV]

I woke up next to Dwayne, I can't believe what happened last night. He fucked the shit out of me, and I actually enjoyed it. "Good morning." Dwayne said, as he was standing in front of the bed with a tray of breakfast. He was also naked as well, his soft size is pretty big.

"Good morning Dwayne." I said, stretching. "You're feeling okay?" Dwayne asked. "Yeah, I still feel a little numb." I said. "Well I got you some breakfast." Dwayne said, putting it on table in front of the bed. "I don't want that breakfast." I said, getting out of bed. I took off my robe and I was completely naked. "Of course you do Y/N.." Dwayne said, removing his robe too. I got my knees and started to suck his 8 inch soft dick.

"Mm fuck, suck this monster." Dwayne said. He placed his giant hand on my head and gripped my hair. He started to shove his dick down my throat very rough and his dick grew in the size of that monster I had yesterday. Dwayne wouldn't stop and I was tearing up badly.

20 minutes after giving him head, I was laying on my back, while my legs went in the air. Dwayne got on his knees and started fucking my hole.

"Mmm fuck!" I screamed, placing my hand on his torso. "Move your hand boy." Dwayne said. Dwayne grabbed my hand and held it to the floor. He started to fuck me harder and faster. "FUCK DADDY!" I yelled. Dwayne then began to choke me with his other hand and I couldn't really breathe.

My moans sounded bad and I couldn't really scream either. Dwayne then spit on my face. Dwayne stopped choking me and he removed his hand with my hand. I turned around, I arched my back as low as I can go. Dwayne then slammed his dick inside me, without hesitation. "FUCK!" I yelled, crying from his big monster dick.

Dwayne began to fuck me full force and I was crying, screaming, and moaning too. "What's my name?" Dwayne asked in a dominant tone. "Daddy." I said, sweating and crying. "LOUDER BITCH!" Dwayne yelled, pulling my hair. "DADDY! YOU'RE MY DADDY!" I screamed.

Dwayne began to cum in my ass, he took his dick out and he then pushed me to the floor. "Such a slut." He said, with a laugh.