Five: USJ and the arrival of the Villains

*At the front gate*

*Reporters running to the sence*

Reporter: Hey you can you tell us how it feels to work so closely to all might!

Izuku: I'm sorry I gotta go the the nurses office!

Reporter: What is the symbol of peace like in person?

Uraraka: What's he like? Well he's super muscley yeah...?

Reporter: And you!

Iida: His wisdom and leadership remind me on a daily bases that I attend the worlds most educational instruction! *Waffling on*

Reporter: Aren't you that kid from the sludge Villain!

Bakugou: Walk away right now!

Reporter: Your all mights son right?!

Y/n: I am...

Reporter: Tell us how it's like to be the son of the number one hero and his successor!

Y/n: I'm not his successor. It's someone else

Reporter: Huh?

Y/n: It's someone else

Reporter: More Information please!

Y/n: No, now leave me alone!

Reporter: Please sir can you get all might for us.. And why do you look so bummed out?

Aizawa: All mights not on campus today..Now get out of here! You disturbed my students enough already!

Reporter: But my views wanna know how he's adjusting to life as a teacher!!

Reporter: Alright! If you won't get all might out I will!!!

Guy: No Wait!

*Alarm rings and door gets sealed shut*

Reporter: Hey what happening!

Guy: Don't you know about the schools defences!

Reporter: Defences! It practically killed me!!

Guy: Uh.. Well it's designed to stop anyone without a student ID or special pass form entering the campus!
Guessed it works!

Reporter: *Maoning about why the school keeps the public out*

*At class 1-A*

Aizawa: Decent work at your combat training yesterday you guys! I saw the video feed for each of your teams results! Bakugou your talented so don't sulk like a child about your loss ok!

Bakugou: Yeh whatever...

Aizawa: And Midoriya..I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again..Work harder and don't give me the excuse you don't have control over your quirk.. That lines already getting old... you can't go breaking your body while training here! But your quirk would be very useful if gets Handel on it.. So try for a little more errancy Huh?

Izuku: Right!

Aizawa: Let's get down to business.. First task will decide your future!

Everyone (T): Is it another quirk test!

Aizawa: You all need to pic a class representative!

Everyone (T): Oh good just normal school stuff!

Everyone: *Arguing who will be the representative*