Yan! Werewolf × Female reader!

This story was requested by; Momintan

(Y/N) Was currently standing in the forest helplessly lost after she and her boyfriend, Alexander, was just going on a hike together to enjoy nature.

But, while in the middle of hiking she heard yipping as if a puppy was lost out there and quickly went to investigate, as Alex didn't even noticed and kept walking on completely clueless of you changing course.

After awhile you couldn't find the puppy but the horrifying factor that you're now lost overweighed your care for the pup, you couldn't see the path anymore and was deeper in the forest than beforehand.

'' HELLO?! ´´ you suddenly cried out trying to get anyone's attention but suddenly shrieked as you heard a twig snap, but was instantly relieved to see your boyfriend there looking worried about you.

'' (Y/N)!! You're okay! ´´ he cried out quickly running towards you to embrace you but only to fall as a giant dog tackled him!

'' U- Um thank you for helping me Alpha Lance. But me and my girl- ´´ Alex was currently cut off by the dog, his eyes clouding over in concentration of something.

Alex suddenly gasped in horror '' I- I'm sorry A-Alpha!! I didn't know I swear. But please leave her be, she doesn't know- ´´ he was suddenly knocked out as the wolf slammed his large paw into his face.

The wolf soon looked up towards (Y/N) and quickly approached her his tail wagging happily before he transformed into human form, '' Mate! ´´ he cried out flinging himself towards you and bringing you into a strong embrace.

You on the other hand began to hyperventilate due to Anxiety, what the heck is this thing?!

He tried to calm you down but it was too late as you blacked out.

............

You awoke hours later laying on a large wolf's stomach making you gasp out loud in fear backing away, only to catch sight of your boyfriend tied up and gagged.

You quickly yet quietly walked over and started to untie him before your arm was grabbed by a massive hand, lane suddenly growled a bone chiling growl and you flinched away horrified.

He suddenly stopped and picked you back up and carried you back to where you originally were, '' Hello little mate ´´ he whispered to (Y/N) causing her to flinch away from him.

He sighed heavily before continuing '' I am Alpha Lane. And you are Mí Amore? ´´ he suddenly questioned, '' (Y- Y/N) ´´ you stuttered out making him smirk as his tail wagged heavily as he pulled you in close.

'' Now, time to take care of my little problem ´´ he said looking at Alexander who froze fearfully, quickly shaking his head begging for you to be set free through the gag but the Alpha didn't listen.

Lane set you down and walked towards Alex, but not before two guards appeard and restrained you, '' Sorry gorgeous, but I don't think I can trust you to not stop me when I do this ´´ lane said.

'' D-Do what? ´´ you questioned him trembling heavily, '' THIS! ´´ Lane said bringing his claws down on Alex's throat, you screamed almost immediately thrashing about.

'' Sorry Darling~ but now there'll be nothing getting in our way my mate ´´ he said patting your cheek with his bloodstained hands.

Ever since that day he and his wolves always monitor you to make sure their little Luna never escapes.

Sorry! I hope you'll like it!!