Yandere King × Gen Neutral Maid

You are a maid, your parents are maids, you were born in the kingdom of Dracaea, you honestly never wanted to be a maid but this was the only job you've ever known.

You sighed, rather heavily as the bells chime for breakfast, and slowly sit up gently rubbing your eyes, trying to wake up, once fully awake you stand up and walk to the dining room.

Halfway to the dining room you bump into someone, '' Oh!! I'm so sorry. I'm wasn't really paying attention to where I'm going ´´ you apologize quickly, you look up to check on the person only to freeze in terror.

It was the king! You just bumped into the king!! '' I- I'm so sorry your majesty ´´ you apologized quickly only to flinch heavily as he grabbed your arm and started to practically drag you to the dining room, once there everyone froze looking at the two of you with terror.

'' Lorara!! ´´ the king boomed and the kings maid quickly stood and raced over, '' Yes your majesty? ´´ Lorara whispered, with a bit too much honey in her voice, '' They will be taking over your role! ´´ the king added referring to you.

'' B- But! Your Majesty!! I've been your maid for many yea- ´´ Lorara began, but was quickly interrupted by the king, '' Exactly, be grateful I even allowed you that much time that close to me! ´´ the king yelled before he seized your arm again and dragged you out again.

He dragged you towards the head butlers office, Farran, he was a handsome man, but he often kept to himself, '' Farran ´´ the king called out, uncharacteristically gently.

'' Yes, King Noanan? ´´ Farran suddenly called out, coming out of his room, once in eye sight the king gently pushed you to him, '' they will be taking Lorara's job as my maid ´´ the king explained and Farran nodded in understanding.

'' Come dear, we need you dressed the part as the kings maid ´´ Farran said as he gently guided you towards a dressing room, you heard the door close and looked to see that the king had indeed left.

'' The king will be here to retrieve you in four hours, but while we wait for him I must teach you of what to do ´´ Farran explained, he then gave you some clothes, '' There's a bathroom on the second door to your right ´´ he told you, you nod and go to get dressed.

You sigh with relief, this uniform was actually longer than your old one, the old one stopped right above your knees/calf, this maid  went mid calf/to your ankles, you smiled and admired your uniform thoroughly, he sighed gently before going out.

'' Okay, time to study ´´ Farran said and grabbed a thick book, before putting it in front of you, your face quickly reddened, '' What's wrong hun? ´´ he whispered as you looked at your hands on your lap.

'' I- I was never taught to read Farran ´´ you whispered uncomfortably, but, Farran only smiled in understanding and nodded '' It's okay hun, us maids and butlers aren't usually taught to read. But I can help ´´ he explained.

You felt butterflies in your stomach, why was he so handsome and so kind? You two spend hours trying to read, but you become increasingly frustrated, when you try to read the words act as if they want to pull a prank and switch spots for you.

'' Hey, it's okay (Y/N), this happens to some people, it's not your fault ´´ Farran comforted you gently, and you tearfully stared up at him, before you went to hug him, he quickly accepted it.