Yandere siren × Male reader

You're Bi in this story. I'm sorry if you're not. But please roll with it!!

You stood on the edge of a beach looking out into the water, a few tears falling from your eyes. Your best friend had been injured in a hit and run and no one knew if they'd be okay or not.

You wouldn't be able to handle it if she didn't make it, she made everything amazing, like there was no other girl in the world, she had this laugh that just made you want to protect her.

And her smile? Oh it made everything seem alright with the world, you were going to ask her to be your girlfriend tonight, here, on this very beach, but you just got the call.

You decided to take a moment to right yourself before you went to see her and you were determined to stay by her side until she awoke.

When, you suddenly heard a voice, singing. You've never heard a more gorgeous voice before, you slowly walk towards the water until your up to your neck when a man suddenly appeared.

'' My my. Let me get a good look at you ´´ he whispered before circling you while smirking '' Well, my little coral. I was planning to drown then eat you, but I have a better plan~ ´´ he whispered before swimming towards you.

You, couldn't move a inch, he had you under some kind of spell, you suddenly felt his lips against yours before the world became dark.

~~~

When you came to you were in a air bubble under the sea in a weird outfit, your chest bare, a white with a golden trim cloak wrapped around your shoulders, showing off your abs, and thankfully, you still had your jeans on. But you spotted a white pair of swim trunks in front of you.

But before you had time to wonder what was happening you suddenly spotted something swimming besides you, only, when you looked you wish you hadn't.

A massive great white was staring back at you, before he started to circle your bubble, and you didn't know what to do. You didn't scream, you couldn't move, your frozen.

All of a sudden you see the same man as before swimming towards the bubble, only he had a tail now, '' Good boy Apollo ´´ he whispered before sending the shark swimming off.

You noticed the man now swim into the bubble and noticed he was now sporting clothes like your currently wearing, you couldn't help it, you blushed beet red before you remembered your situation.

'' H- Hey!! Let me out of here!! ´´ you yelled at him, he looked at you with a raised eyebrow before he started to walk towards you, '' H- Hey man!! Stay away!! ´´ you yelled before he interrupted you '' My name is Lucas ´´ he whispered so you took the moment to fix your sentence, your whole body was trembling.

'' Calm human, and put those on. Those trunks are proper ´´ he said causing your mouth to open and close like a fish out of water, '' No!! First of all- you kidnapped me!! I want to go home. I need to see if (F/N) is okay!! ´´ you screamed.

He seemed confused but didn't respond to you, you stood up and walked towards him, stopping for a moment to look up, you couldn't see, Anything!, '' W- Where are we?! ´´ you asked '' Bottom of the ocean ´´ the siren responded.

You fell to your butt at that as your face paled, your not going to be able to escape without his help, '' Why did you bring me here? ´´ you whispered, '' Because you, are now my mate. For life ´´ he whispered before nuzzling into your neck.

~~~

I hope y'all liked this!! Bye bye!!