my boy,

"stoppp" dream laughing as elizabeth was messing up his painting. 

she had eventually came to a stop and continued working on her own painting. 

yet dream did not, instead, he admired every feature. he admired her cute button nose, her beautiful brown eyes, her wavy blonde hair, the way her freckles lightly dusted around her face. but what he loved most was her insecurities, he loved her barely noticeable eyebags, or how her eyebrows were blonde, making it less than easy to notice. 

he loved what she loved. she loved picking strawberries, and going on picnics. as did he. 

"obsessed much?" she laughed, her eyes remaining on the abstract sunflower canvas, resting in her lap. 

dream reached over and lifted the canvas carefully out of her lap, making sure he didn't ruin anything. 

"its beautiful."

she smiled, and before she knew it, dream had tackled her to the floor. the twos laughter could brighten anyone's day.

the two's fulfilling laughter came to a slow stop, as dream lay there, arms wrapped around her waist, head resting on her upper stomach. 

she had one hand behind his head, and one caressing his cheek as they starred at each other. 

"you're so pretty dream" elizabeth admitted. 

"not as pretty as you darling" dream said as he watched a faint blush appear on his loves cheek. 

he was falling. 

hard. 

and he didn't plan on stopping any time soon.

---

later the two had came back inside from elizabeth's green house, and rested on her bed. 

elizabeth was watching twilight, while dream was absentmindedly scrolling through tiktok.

dream had looked up from his phone to see his dearest asleep right next to him. 

he had set his phone down and wrapped his arm around her, spooning her. 

she smelt of warm vanilla and roses. 

she was the best thing that had ever happened to him.

---

as the sun came to a rise, so did dream. 

he carefully removed his hand from around her, trying not to wake the angel in her slumber. 

every morning dream would usually get her breakfast, weather it was from the store, or her own kitchen. 

dream had decided to go to the store and buy blueberry muffins from the bakery 5 minutes away. 

---

he had pulled into the bakery, to greet the familiar man at the counter. 

"hiya dream! what can i get for you today?" 

the man was always upbeat, he really could put a smile on anyone's face.

truly, dream did look up to him. he aspired to be like him, happy and upbeat. 

elizabeth was assisting that desire. 

"uhh just one blueberry muffin?" 

"of course young sir!"

---

dream had pulled up to the drive way, and stepped through the door, not making a sound. 

he had crept into her bedroom with a bag in his hand, still, staying silent. 

she was grinning at her phone,

"knock knock" dream said slowly stepping into the room.

she jumped a little bit, her thumbs rushed around her phone screen, as she was looking at dream. 

dream sat on her bed, next to her, and layed the bag down. 

"i got muffins and boba," 

she turned off her phone, and laid it on her side, farthest from dream. 

she just smiled starring at the blonde in her bed. 

"what were you doing?" 

"just scrolling on twitter!" she sounded believable, plus she wasnt the type to message other gu-

no no no nevermind. 

"oh okay, well.. thank you dream?" dream had said guilting her for not thanking him. 

"thank you loves" she had giggled.

love made the danger in you look like safety.

blinding

a/n 

okay so normally on my drafted fanfics, every chapter is like 2k words long, but this is indeed a short story so i thought id take advantage of that trait. also im gonna add a poem at the end of every chapter, anyways ilysm. you are so valid. please make sure to get a snack and hydrate with water. ily 654 words.