i love you.

the sun had arisen, and so did both men.

"g'morning georgie" 

"shhhh" george took his rest seriously. 

george slowly opened his eyes, only to see his love right next to him, a smile appeared on the brunettes face, when dream saw, a smile appeared on his as well. 

"mkayyy so what do you wanna do today?"

"up to you" george said, moving his head onto dreams chest. 

"im really obsessed with you." 

"of course you are" george kidded. 

------

6 years later

------

the two men had remained happy, they were still together, they had bought a house in flordia. it was truly amazing. they were in love. they had a cat as well. 

of course they had their problems, as did every couple. but theirs were over stupid things, such as which glass  they would get at the store. but their arguments were never real. as in, they would be laughing or smiling when arguing, and every bicker would end in a hug or a kiss on the cheek. they were perfect for each other. 

dream had finally gotten out of bed, george was turning into a morning person. so he was already up making muffins. 

dream looked in the drawer of his bedside table. today was the day. he was going to pop the big question. he was going to ask george to marry him. 

the two had a big day planned, they were going to go to a flea market down town, then they were going to get lunch, and go to the beach. dream was planning on asking the big question at sunset. 

---

they had gotten ready and headed to the car. 

"oh my god its so hot out" 

george flicked his head towards dream. mesmerized. 

he watched as his tan skin soaked up every ounce of sunlight. 

"we have got to work on your starring problem." 

"oh shut up"

---

they had arrived at the flea market. it was around 100 degrees.

"george are you sure you dont want sunscreen?"

"yeah, yeah, im sure" 

"mkayy" 

the two held hands, george looking at every small shack. one caught his eye. 

"dream, wait," 

george stepped closer to the shack. 

they sold bracelets, and crystals. 

"can we get some?" 

"of course love" 

george blushed. 

"ahh love, i love when you call me love" 

dream faintly smiled. 

george got a blue bracelet along with pyrite and rose quartz. dream got amazonite and a green bracelet. 

the two began walking again. 

"george, hand me your bracelet,"

"huh?" 

dream put his bracelet on georges wrist,

"okay now hand me yours."

instead of handing it to dream, he grabbed his hand lightly and put the blue bracelet on.

was this a good time to ask him?

nono he'll wait. 

---

they had finished lunch earlier, and now it was 6:30 pm. 

they ran to the beach, and laid out a towel. the sun was just about to set. 

they enjoyed the view for about 20 minutes, then it the sun was setting. it was beautiful. 

the orange sunlight reflected off georges skin, making him glow. 

there were a few amount of people around them.

"george, stand up." 

and he did, slowly but he did. 

he took georges hand. 

"you know i love you right?" 

"yeah.. i love you too, whats going on" 

dream reached in his pocket, and kneeled to the ground. 

"im so in love with you, and i would sacrifice so much to spend the rest of my life with you george. so, will you marry m-" 

"YES YES YES OH MY GOD YES YESSS" 

dream stood up and george jumped into his arms. 

there was a crowd around them now, people clapping, one girl was even crying, 

"i love you so much" george whispered through his tears. 

dream let go of george and put the ring on his finger. they were both crying. 

he pulled george into another hug.  

they stayed in the hug for 45 seconds. 

george let go and grabbed dreams hand, facing the crowd. 

"LOOK AT MY HUSBAND"

"oh my god george" 

the crowd cheered, he felt like he was on cloud nine. 

---

they stayed at the beach till 9, it was getting pretty dark, so the two decided to head home. 

---

the two got in bed, 

"dream,"

"yeah?" 

"what do you think would happen if i never came to elizabeths early" 

dream hadnt heard her name in years. 

"well," he began to think

"well we would have found out sooner or later, but i probably wouldnt have met you, meaning i wouldnt have met the love of my life, meaning i wouldnt marry him, well no, the universe would push us together."

"and this was just its cruel way of doing so?" george asked.

"cruel? no, not cruel. we're getting married, sure, we couldve met in a better... way. but here we are." 

"youre right,"

"im so glad you came the day you did" dream said, turning facing george. 

"so am i." george smiled. 

the two fell asleep cuddling. 

---- 

okay a/n 

like i said this is a short story, im writing other ones that are way longer, im not very happy with this story, there isnt as much depth or character growth. but in my next stories there will be. 

thank you for reading this, yall make my day. 

remember to eat a snack and drink water!! <3

the end.