only you..

"we regret to inform you that there is a high chance george had fallen into a coma, his lungs are filled with water, and its not likely he'll make it" 

"then again he could just be asleep right?!" dream panicked,

"yes, but like i said, the chances are slim" the woman said once again. 

"well- well can i at least see him??" 

"listen, normally i would say no, but george doesnt have any family or anyone written down as an emergency contact- exactly what is your relation towards him?" 

"well our girlfriend was cheating, of course we didnt know about each other-"

"go ahead, hes in  number 404." the lady faintly smiled. 

dream ran through the doors and located room 404. 

he opened the door, and there he was. 

he was so pale. so so pale. 

he really didnt look like he was going to make it. 

"george listen, i dont know you like, at all but, please, please push through it." 

georges eyelids flickered, but a nurse had walked in and informed him it was just his nerves. 

dreams heart sank. 

the chance of him waking up was slim to none, and dream still blamed himself. 

why would someone want to do this to themselves? it's just a girl, but why? 

as he stared at the pale limp boy in the hospital bed, he began to admire his features.

his soft pink lips, his long eyelashes, the way his hair waved. 

was he gay? 

tw homophobia

no he cant be gay. his dad would disown him more than he already has. 

his sister had came out as pansexual to his father, it was unexpected. they were all watching tv in the living room, like a regular family would. 

"dad, can i tell you something?" her breath trembling. 

"what is it abigail." he said sternly

"i'm...." a long pause interrupted her sentence

"dad, im pansexual, i really hope you can accept me."

"WHAT?? YOUR A GAY?? YOUR A F**GOT???"

"no! its just i like everyone, i like all people" 

"I WONT HAVE A PENSEXUAL OR WHATEVER IT IS IN MY HOUSE"

dream could see his sister flinch at every word, tears already streaming down her face.

"DAD SHUT THE FUCK UP, SHE CAN LIKE WHOEVER SHE WANTS TO LIKE" dream stood up,

"what did you just say to me?" his father asked. 

"i said shut the fuck up" dream grabbed his sisters arm and pulled her into his room. and they talked. they talked for hours, tears were shared, laughter was created. 

but then again, when was the last time he saw his dad?

"hello?" george had said in a weak voice. 

"george!! oh my god george!! your up!! your alive!" dream was thrilled and pressed the red button, calling a nurse over. 

---

"well sir, all we can say is it was a miracle, we weren't expecting him to be awake for about another month" 

dream sat in the chair next to the hospital bed, he reached his hand over and lightly grabbed georges hand.

"uhmm, sir? do you know anywhere he could stay for the night? if you want to go home that, mr davidson."

"he can stay with me!" dream blurted out

--- time skip bc this is getting boring.

george steps into dreams apartment, and is immediately greeted with a smell of lavender and vanilla. 

a/n 

okay so, i named dreams sister abigail because i dont know if drista, nor dream would be comfortable with me putting her in this story. drink water and get a snack, you are valid <3