Part 19

Sidharth: I wouldn't have.. but you told my wife that you are unmarried and that you intend to marry me. When she told me this, I was taken aback since you told me that you got married. I just came to get my answers and let you know the reality.

Patralekha: Who is she and when did I tell her all this?

Sidharth: Shehnaaz.. Shehnaaz is my wife.

Patralekha: Huh? Shehnaaz? But you introduced her as your student.

Sidharth: She is my student as well. We maintain a lecturer-student relationship at college.

He hid the reason behind him not introducing Shehnaaz as his wife since he didn't wanted to let out to her that they had any kind of misunderstanding or problems in their relationship.

Sidharth: Patralekha, I don't want you to give any false hopes to re-approach me in future hence I would like to cut off from you right away.

Patralekha was hurt as he cut off the existing bond and got down from the car and started walking. She looked at his retreating figure with a disgraced face. She drove the car slowly following him.

Sidharth approached the horse cart parked near the road and sat in it. He got down at the theatre where Sidharth and Patralekha were supposed to go.

Patralekha parked her car and observed him hiding behind the pillar. Sidharth bought ticket from the counter. After few minutes, he went back to the entrance and waited for sometime. Patralekha was raged when she saw a cart stopping by the entrance from which Shehnaaz descended. Shehnaaz looked effortlessly gorgeous and he looked visibly and hopelessly smitten by her.

 Shehnaaz looked effortlessly gorgeous and he looked visibly and hopelessly smitten by her

(How is the edit? 👆 Comment please.   anindita2014 edit on your request for Sharmila Tagore look).

Sidharth and Shehnaaz exchanged a pristine smile as they walked inside the theatre building.

Shehnaaz: (Looked at everything amazed) Wow! This is so huge and it's so crowded. Have they all came to watch cinema?

Sidharth: (Looked at her admiringly) Yes, obviously. You think they've come to see you? Like me?

 You think they've come to see you? Like me?