Chapter 5 Clyde?

One Direction Bit Me!

Chapter 5 Clyde?

---picture to the right is Central World shopping center;)---

"Clyde?" I repeated, before looking up to meet their eyes. "Who's Clyde?"

Liam signed and ran a hand through his hair. His eyes were a normal shade of chocolate brown. He looked at the others with a questioning look, before they nodded.

"Clyde is a very old enemy of ours." he paused a little, before he continued. "He's one of the oldest of us vampires and he has the ability to shape shift-"

I interrupted him. "What's shape shift?"

"The ability to turn into anything." Harry answered.

"Oh."

I nodded for Liam to continue.

"Like I was saying, he's one of our oldest enemies-"

"Why?" I interrupted again. "Why is he your enemy?"

"Because he doesn't like sexy young vamps like us getting more attention than him." Louis winked while the others groaned in frustration.

"Lou, quit being cocky-"

"Hey! I'm not cocky! I'm being sexy." Louis interrupted Harry, shaking his hips from left to right.

I started laughing as Harry rolled his eyes. Louis started circling Harry while shaking his hips from left to right.

"Don't you wish your girlfriend was as hot as me?" Louis sang as Harry covered his eyes and groaned in frustration.

"Cut the crap Loui!" a loud voice hollered out from somewhere.

I turned to look behind me, but there was no one there. When I turned back to look at the members of One Direction, Zayn had appeared out of no where. He had Loui's shirt collar in his fist as he glared at poor Louis.

"Now that Louis's quiet, I can start explaining again." Liam smiled at me.

"So why does this Clyde guy hate you?"

"He doesn't agree with us." Zayn replied, still holding on to Loui's shirt collar.

Liam nodded. "He doesn't like how we use our beauty and talent to become famous. He says it's wrong and we shouldn't go that low."

"What do you mean by, 'go that low'?" I questioned pulling my knees up to my chest and brushing the sand off, before hugging them tightly.

Liam signed and shook his head. "He has this crazy idea, that we're more superior than all humans and humans are like cattle for us to feed on."

My mouth fell open. It was one thought knowing that there were other mystical creatures on the Earth other than humans, but it's a whole other thought that those mystical creatures view us humans as cattle. 

"He hates us for trying to impress you and for us being loved by you. He doesn't want any vampires to have any connections with humans at all. He thinks it's sinful. But unlike us, he kills his victims after he drinks from them." Liam explained.

"Then why didn't he kill me?" I asked, as I felt my eyes start to get clouded with tears.

"Well, you're obviously not human." Loui pointed out.

"We changed you." Harry smiled down at me.

Niall licked his lips. "When we bit you."

My eyes widened. Seems like they all enjoyed biting me and turning me into a vampire. All the members looked down at me smiling happily.