Chapter 9 Mirror Issues

One Direction Bit Me!

Chapter 9 Mirror Issues

That awkward moment, when you step into the bathroom and there's no mirror. The only thing left on the wall, is a mirror frame. I don't know what you would do, but this is what I did.

"Where the faq is the mirror?!" I screamed.

Harry appeared in the bathroom and looked before smiling proudly.

"I broke it." he announced proudly.

Louis pushed Harry out of the way as he came in. "No he didn't! I did."

"Louis, you couldn't kill a fly to save yourself." Zayn walked in.

Louis held his head up high. "Well, flies are fast."

Zayn gave Louis a flat look. "That's not the point. The point is, your weak."

Louis rolled his eyes and made a rude comment about the size of Zayn's...yea, you know what I mean. Zayn's mouth formed a 'O'. I laughed before shaking my head.

"You guys are so funny. But seriously, I need a mirror." I folded my arms across my chest.

"No you don't." Zayn replied.

I rolled my eyes at him and looked at Harry and Louis with an expecting look. They both looked away avoiding eye contact with me. Liam walked into the bathroom and cleared his throat, getting my attention.

"You can never look in a mirror again." Liam stated.

My mouth fell to the floor. "What?! Why?!"

"Because, can't you remember? He can see you through mirrors." Harry said.

"Who? Clyde?"

"No. Piglet. Who do you think?" Zayn scoffed.

"Why are you being so mean to Cupcake? She hasn't done anything to piss you off, has she?" Louis scratched the back of his head.

Zayn gave him a cruel smirk. "She's done more to me than you know."

"Hey!" I protested. "What does that supposed to mean?"

"It means, you are trouble, Sparrow." Zayn folded his arms across his chest.

I huffed. "Then how can I know what I look like if I don't look in a mirror?"

"We can tell you what you look like." Louis offered.

I shook my head. "Then how can I put on makeup?"

"You don't have to, you look better without makeup." Harry smiled at me.

I signed. They weren't going to give in.

"Then how do I look now?" I asked.

"You look like shit." Zayn stated.

I glared at him. "Shut up, you look no better."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Then why are you drooling over me right now?" he smirked.

Oh god. Was I seriously drooling over him right now?! I quickly felt the area around my lips. Nope, no drool. Zayn laughed as the other looked confused. I shook my head and shooed them out.

"Whatever. Now all of you, get out! I need to take a shower." I tried pushing them out, but they just stood there staring at me.

I cocked an eyebrow at them, but they made no move to move. They all stared at me like they were expecting something.