Chapter 2 Waking Up

One Direction Bit Me!

Chapter 2 Waking Up

"Do you think she'll wake anytime soon?" Liam's voice rang through my ears.

"I have no idea." Niall replied.

I could tell the voices apart from their unique accents. I tried lifting up my heavy eyelids, but they wouldn't budge. My body started aching and my head started throbbing painfully. I felt someone poke the side of my body with their index finger.

"She looks dead." Louis's voice commented.

"She has to look that way, she's one of us now." Harry replied in an annoyed tone. Footsteps were heard coming into the room I was in.

"Has she awaken yet?" Zayn's voice asked.

"No, we've been watching her transform, but she hasn't moved a muscle yet." Niall replied with a burp. I felt someone poke me again.

"She looks dead." Louis commented.

"Dude, stop poking her." Harry hissed.

I felt another poke. "I can't, she feels good."

"Just leave the poor girl alone." Niall sighed.

I felt a finger painfully jab into my ribs. By instinct I grabbed Louis's hand and twisted it at an impossible angle with my eyes closed. Louis didn't even flinch though. "She's moving!" Louis said cheerfully.

"She has awoken?" Liam asked excitedly.

"Leave her be morons!" Zayn yelled at the others.

Everything around me seemed to become silent and all I could hear was my own heartbeat which was slowing down. I listened to the slow rhythm of my heartbeat until it came to a stop. I had no heartbeat. My eyes flew open by themselves.

Standing above me were the five members of One Direction, staring down at me with excitement plastered on their faces.

"It's alive!" Louis said dramatically as he fell to the floor pretending to faint.

All the members stared at me intensely. I put a finger up to tell them all to wait and started thinking back to the night of their concert. Once everything registered in my brain about them biting me without permission, I got up and ran to the other side of the room as fast as I could.

"A*sholes!" I screamed hysterically. "Blood sucking a*sholes!"

Louis was the first one to start laughing like this was one huge joke. Then Harry and Niall joined in. Zayn just stood there with his arms folded across his chest smirking at me, as Liam stood there staring at me as if I had just slapped him across the face with a dead fish.  

"I'm going to love her!" Louis exclaimed.

"I'll love her if she provides me with food." Niall grinned.

"That's disgusting!" Harry scrunched up his face in disgust, but then shrugged. "But she did taste excellent."

My eyes widened in fear as all the blood drained from my face. Zayn just watched me amusingly as Liam shook his head in disapproval. "You're scaring her." Liam stated.

The three apologized and let their heads hang low. Liam walked up to me slowly, but I flinched away from him. He inched closer to comfort me, but there was no way in hell I was going to let him eat me! Zayn lounged on a leather couch in the middle of the room.

Harry high fived Louis as Niall started stiffing the room hungrily. I sank to the floor and backed away from Liam until I hit a corner. Daddy Direction crouched down so he was at my level and looked at me worryingly.