Chapter Four: Blue Jasmine

The flag ceremony started. All the students completely faced forward and were well-focused on what was happening on the time-being. Meanwhile Jisoo was too bothered by this so-called 'Nazi Night' tonight. She's definitely gonna lock herself up in her room, throw all her stuff in the door in case the psychopaths decided to attack their dorms and murder Machiavellians including her.

It'd be such a shame if she dies on her second day here. Not being able to savor what this mysterious school was really. And also, what she had on her mind was, 'why the hell would a school allow a nazi and bloodbath to happen?' She rolled her eyes at her question. 'Stupid psychopaths!' She said in her mind while glancing at their line.

On the other hand, a spokesperson was announcing and dictating all the do's and don'ts in the school. Which was being terribly ignored by the students. Most were getting ready of their plan to hide from the psychopaths this night, some were plotting to walk around and discover what psychopaths do at night and maybe get themselves killed if they weren't careful enough, and the unbothered, specifically the psychopaths, had different personal plans, including murdering other students.

"..Machiavellians! May you live up to Niccolo Machiavelli's name! Narcissists! May you live up to the British physician and essayist, Havelock Ellis! And finally, Psychopaths and Sociopaths! May you live up to Julius Koch!" The spokesperson berated. "The founders of your psyches had studied your personas their whole lives! Don't disappoint them of showing the true colors you all have as part of the dark triad."

The Narcissists smirked in proudness. The Machiavellians rolled their eyes and scoffed. And the psychopaths and sociopaths, having the least amount of emotions to express, remained emotionless.

Then, a narcissist looked at the Machiavellians. "Really? The dark triad could live without your kind~ The major things you do as a 'vellian are minor things to us." The narcissist scoffed. "We could really use a lot more room for color blue." She cooed teasingly. The rest of that narcissist's friends laughed.

"There's a ghost behind your back!" They teased the Machiavellians.

Jisoo scoffed. "Sorry. You can't deceive deceivers."

The previous girl raised her eyebrow. "What did you say? Are you thinking highly of yourself as a Machiavellian?" She let out a rich laughter. "Why? Have you got any problem with the facts I spit to your face a while ago?"

"Machiavellians-" Jennie tried to seize everyone's attention.

"I can't tell if it's an inferiority complex or a superiority complex." Jisoo berated. "Why? Because all I see for narcissists to do is to check themselves out in a mirror and praise themselves for how powerful, strong, and maybe...beautiful they look~" She glanced knowingly at the other girl. "Because if I have those kinds of things, I would've felt really inferior."

"OOH~" The crowd exclaimed all together.

Jimin chuckled and gave Jisoo an impressive nudge with his elbow. "Attagirl~" He cooed.

"Okay that's enough of you humiliating our house, Señora Machiavellian." Bae Irene, the Peace Officer for Machiavellians, rolled her eyes and kept the rest of the narcissists on track.

"That was wicked." Jennie smirked at Jisoo as she checked all of the Machiavellians. "Straight line Machies!" She berated. Jisoo smirked back and followed the Peace Officer. "Class schedules are on the bulletin board at the hallway. Find your namethere and make sure to not be late!"