Chapter Two: Bad Habits

(Please play the music)

The headmistress had let Jisoo on her own now. The numbness of her index finger  worsened. She sighed as she looked around to see practically students marching by groups with someone leading their way.

Jisoo gulped as they all looked so sophisticated, cold, and callous. Would she be like them one day? She thought so. "Excuse me-" The students didn't bother to look. "Hey I'm new- and-" She gulped and was given thee same treatment by everyone.

Another group of students passed behind her. They were totally ignoring her presence. They all looked straight to the way they were going.

The new Machiavellian just prompted herself on a wall. Breathing heavily. Not knowing what to do. She felt the cold cement she was sticking on to. Jisoo breathed out and calmed herself. All the students who passed through were now gone.

She mustered up herself and walked holding her finger. Jisoo glanced sideways every hallway she would go. Jisoo clicked her tong as she felt her whole left hand being numb, "Curse insulin!" She said as her eyes rolled.

"Insulin? That chemical isn't allowed here." A cold voice said. "Machiavellians are getting mischievous every year aren't they?" The girl said while glancing at Jisoo's forest-green pin.

Jisoo stopped her tracks and face the girl with a blue pin. "Are you a narcissist?" She bluntly asked.

"I don't know if you're insulting me or you're just trying to know what kind of psyche am I." The girl with great posture and lustrous radiance of her highness. "But still, as the President of the student council, I must put to report your usage of insulin. Whether it was for personal usage or...maybe to just another psyche." She said as she took out her pen and mini notepad, "Your innocent face doesn't deceive me Machiavellian."

Jisoo scoffed, "The headmistress used it on me! To calm me when she kidnapped me here in this academy! I'm new here! Can't you tell?" She put her hands up. Trouble may be her second name but, she sure didn't want to cause trouble with someone or somewhere where everyone's not sane.

The narcissist with two high ponytails scoffed, "Please!" She berated as she continued writing. "What did you say your name was?"

"I didn't say my name!"

"Well then tell me! Please cooperate with this investigation~" She cooed as she clicked off her pen. "Don't you dare disregard my authority." She added, "Your name?"

Jisoo didn't want to prolong the scene anymore. "Kim Jisoo."

"State, a Machiavellian. Case, consumption of illegal drug under the law 2490 of Paragon High." She stated while putting the pen and notebook in her coat's pocket. She plastered a fake smile. "Please follow me."

"No. My hand..it's numb from the insulin's effect. I told you the headmistress-"

"And now you're blaming her?" She raised her eyebrow. "My name is Lalisa Manoban the student council President. Just in case you find me intimidating and pleasant for you to  trust sooner." She smiled.

It was the complete opposite of what she said that didn't give her courage to trust such..brat! "Just...go and report me to whoever's in charge! I don't care whether you sue me or anything but- I need to go to the clinic." Jisoo let her left hand go with her right hand. And her hand immediately fell like it was lifeless. "It's numb. I can't move it~"

Lisa grumped, "Fine. I'll let this one pass. But as the President of the student council, I'm coming with you. I can't let someone like you escape for your wrong deed moreover, ruin my dignity." She glared at her.