Poem #2 - Temporary Stupid

I said I would deal with you when you are a whole, but here
I am now. I'm holding your pieces and sewing for you.
I said you would only fall for you when you are perfect
But here I am now picking up your crystals using the words "here" and "stay."

If you are shouting alone, then I would have come closer
Case I am here in front of you, deafening myself to all your hidden complaints and anger.
I would have taken you to the moon when you were mine
Because I'm in the cloud, it drenched you in him

I have covered all the holes in your personality that I have memorized
I have wiped your face with that slap, and tears have scratched
And when you are whole.
As before,
You will be free.

============================================================

Jakarta, Indonesia January 28th, 2008

Lusi heard a honk sound from in front of her house. She opened the blind because she knows who he was. Bagas, she had a crush on him since first semester of her high school.

"Ms. Lusi!" Lusi groans as Bagas parked his motorcycle in front of her. "I'm sorry. I had to drop off my sister at her school. My parents have a business trip to Taipei and they will go home next week." Lusi picked the helmet and looked at Bagas.

"That's why you need to wake up early." She said.

"Yeah, I did that every day, mom. But today I can't get up because I'm playing until midnight with Wayan." Lusi slapped Bagas's shoulder. "Ouch, it hurts!" Lusi sighed and hopping at his backside. "So, are you ready?" Bagas asked.

Lusi nodded her head and hold into Bagas's jacket and looked at her hand. "You know, Siska Wibowo?" Bagas took a glance at her, "I heard she broke up with Jaka yesterday," Lusi sighed.

"Jaka was a playboy, right?" Bagas nodded his head. "So, why Siska become his boyfriend?" Bagas shrugged his shoulders. Lusi's mood suddenly changed. She felt so disappointed because Bagas did not read the sign. Lusi sit silent as Bagas rides his motorcycle carefully and trying to obey traffic.

"Bagas, are you sure you will ask her to date? Sh-she broke up yesterday, right?" Bagas laughed to hear Lusi's question.

"Why are you asking like that? You're not her mom, thought," Lusi slapped his helmet, "what's wrong with you!? You want both of got a ticket from the policeman!?" He asked her. Lusi sighed. It's maybe a sign of defeat for her, but she will not give up.

"I am a girl, anyway! Do you think it's easy to move on!?" Bagas shook his head.

"I heard Siska approaching Jaka because she only wants popularity and she doesn't love Jaka." Lusi sighed and rolled her eyes. They stopped because of traffic light. Lusi uses this opportunity to run.

"Karina Lusi Juliani!" Bagas chase Lusi with his motorcycle. Lusi was running from Bagas and tries to ignore his message. "Hey, what's wrong with you!?" Bagas hold her hand.

"What's wrong with you!?" Bagas and Lusi took off their helmet.

"You know what? I'm going to school by a taxi this time! I don't have a good mood to talk about it." Lusi stopped by the taxi. "Taxi!" Bagas tries to lower her hand, "let go of me!" Bagas holds her because she almost got hit by a van, which is speeding up in the alley road.

"Are you okay?" Lusi did not respond. "I'm sorry." Bagas hugged her. Lusi cried in Bagas's embrace.

"I will call your homeroom teacher that you can't attend school, okay?" Bagas saw a lot of crowds and the van driver approached them.

"You both alright?" Bagas glared at the van driver.

"Are you blind!? It's not a highway, dude. You speed up and you almost killed her!" Lusi hold Bagas's bag and looked at Lusi.