Chapter 6 pt 3: Our final trial (finale)

Kanade-..........................

Hibiki-.................................

Kazuki-.......................

Osamu- .......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Right in front of us......was miho kaidou's body. She is still breathing. But her stab wound is getting worst.

Kanjiro- Oh........my.....god.

Iroha- .............................wow. I wasn't expecting u to kill her nor mai.

Kanade- Mistress iroha. Mai shot u. And I have to kill her. But miho interfered.

Miho- os...............amu.............

Osamu walked up to miho with tears in his eyes as he looked at miho.

Miho- ................dont...........give up...........being u...................please survive............for my sake........

And at that.......miho closed her eyes.

Kanjiro- omg. This is bad..........lets....get back to the trial.................

We all went back to our podiums and we stayed there in silence.

Mai- Ummmmm....what happened while i was gone.

Seina- nothing much.....

Nico- So.......now we established the school and the founder is alive. Now what.

Kazuki- We need to discuss......should we trust kanade? In other words. Executed her.

Kanjiro- then.....its obvious. We are gonna not trust her. She killed someone right before o ur eyes. So we have to kill her.

Chinami- She drove kana into despair........and then....made her a void. And then execute her in a brutal way. So.....I agree......we need to execute her.

Nico- Nico agrees. Kanade had been a sin. So it's time for her to get executed and rot in hell.

Seina- THIS MASTERMIND AND IROHA HAD BEEN WORKING TOGETHER! SO I SUGGEST WE EXECUTED THEM!

Yoruko- kanade killed miho. So she deserves death. 100%

Marin- Hawa. I belive that the mastermind should be executed in a brutal fashion :D

Akira- How ARE U SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS!?

Mai- I mean......she got a point. She had an  attempted to kill me. So I think she needs some karma.

Kazuki- osamu? Hibiki? What about you?

Osamu-...........................

Hibiki- .........................

Kanjiro- is hibiki ok?

Hibiki- *eyes turned dark*

Chinami- OK WTF-

Kanade- guys.........I will explain. This is my motive for  this entire killing game.

Marin- m-motive?

Kanjiro- What are u talking about?

Kanade- Watch. Hibiki, give me a hug.

Hibiki- *gives kanade a hug*

Kanade- Do a quadruple backflip.

Hibiki- *Does back flip*

Chinami- *passes out*