Chapter 5 trial pt 2

Osamu- Now we finished with mikihiko's case. Let's move on to Mitsunari's case.

Nico- so what do we know so far?

Hibiki- We know the Mitsu died from food poisoning in his salad. And someone got the acid from the infirmary.

Kanade- wait.....I have a question. Kanjiro. Was you sleeping in the infirmary?

Kanjiro- yes. Why?

Kanade- is it possible that you took the acid from the shelves and poisoned koga's food.

Kazuki- huh?

Kanjiro- WAIT A MINUTE! What are you trying to say huh?! That I'm the culprit? I didn't murder Mitsunari. And while I was sleeping in the infirmary, the bottles were all medicine.

Osamu- its true. Everyone bottle said "to relieve stuffy nose" and "to clear chest pains"

Hibiki- so where did they get the poison from?

I don't know where they got the poison from. But I think I remember where that poison was at that time. I just got to think.

Where did the killer get the poison?

Answer: Infirmary in hotel room.

Kazuki- Did the killer went to the infirmary in the hotel we was in and took with them to the next island?

Nico- what make u say that?

Kazuki- Let's look back at the hotel's infirmary.

Flashback to the hotel's infirmary.............

Kazuki- if you look over there. The infirmary has medicines. And on the other shelf, there are bottles of acid.

End of flashback........

Hibiki- so your saying that the killer took the acid bottle from there and used this for this murder?

Yuuto- yup.

Chinami- now let's discuss who was the one who did it. Who killed Koga and mikihiko.

Kanade- the possible suspects who could have killed them is osamu, nico, hibiki or me.

Hibiki- what?!

Osamu- what are you saying!?

Kanade- let's talk about our alibis before both murders. I Was in the dining hall at the time Mitsunari got killed, but when mikihiko got killed, I was with monocrow.

Kanjiro- is this true monocrow?

Monocrow- yes. Ms Otonokoji was with me
Setting up the final dead room.

Osamu- ok.....

Kanade- now kazuki. Answer this. The culprit was the one who served Mitsunari's salad, they had the chance to poison him. And once they saw Mitsunari dead, they panicked and left the scene. Once you guys got to the balcony tower and push off mikihiko. Do you know who's the culprit.......