chapter three class trial pt 3

Kazuki- like I said. Were you the only who killed takuya?

Kanjiro- hey....I know we are trying to find the killer and all but......... Kana? Being the culprit? That is just out of the question.

Kana- H-he's right. A kind and loyal girl like m-me killing someone. That's totally crazy! There is no way I killed him!

Kanade- but why were u walking around the hotel?

Kana- I didnt get the chance to explore the areas in the hotel. While everyone was exploring, I went to take a nap. And then......I went to explore the hotel. Just give up, I'm not the culprit.

Map
Kanjiro's account
Knife
Sketch of the crime SCENE
Takuya's corpse
Monocrow file 3

Hibiki- so your saying that.....kana could have commit the crime? Just because she was walking around the campus?

Chinami- just because kana was walking around the hotel, doesn't mean she is the culprit.

Kana- Chinami's right. If I killed takuya, I would have seen you too.

Kanade- so where were you while u was exploring the hotel?

Kana- I was in the laundry room, and then went back to the movie room. Its impossible for me to see the murder unfolded.

Kazuki- No that's wrong!Answer: Map

Answer: Map.

Kazuki- wait kana. You said that u went to the laundry room and then the movie room correct?

Kana- yes..............why is that?

Kazuki- take a look at the map. The laundry room is on the left. And the movie room is across from the game room. So if u went in the game room, you could have spied on takuya.

Mitsunari(shika)- wait.............I just realized something.

Nico- huh? What is it?

Mitsunari(shika)- there were blood stains in the movieroom.

Hibiki- oh yeah. There were some blood stains in the room. And there was a bloody tissue. I drew it before it disappeared.

Osamu- why there were bloodstains there?

The reason why there were blood stains in the movie room because......

A. Kana got injured
B. Takuya killed kazuki in there
C. The killer lured takuya to the movie room and then killed him