Chapter 6 pt 2: one final trial

Seina- so.....now. we have to discuss about the school in general.

Yoruko- so....where should we start?

Kanjiro- well let's start about the school in general.

Nico- alright then....let's begin.

Truth bullets:
Mastermind's origin
Void's Flashback
The founder
Murder tape
Phoenix foundation killing game origin

Osamu- so what we know is......kanade trapped us in this killing game.

Kanjiro- and forced us to kill each other for her own entertainment.

Chinami- And, kanade knows about the founder.

Kazuki- No that's wrong!Answer: the founder

Answer: the founder.

Kazuki- hold on chinami. U said kanade knows the founder right?

Chinami- I mean.....shes the mastermind right? So she might know.

Kazuki- kanade, do u know about the founder of the school?

Kanade- Not really.

Nico- DONT LIE!

Kanade- I actually dont know.

Kazuki- I see. I'm gonna sum this up. And you'll see that this all make sense. I'll show u the true.

Closing argument #1 start

According to this.....it said the founder is iroha nijiue. Who disguised as being a student, and then killed someone and framed them. And then....later on, been revealed as the mastermind and the culprit of murder. After the trial, she and another person drove in an helicopter and after crashing, they got arrested for 70 years for trapping 16 students in a killing game, controlling monocrow, and attempting to kill the survivors. So in conclusion, the mastermind.....no. the founder of this school is dead. And that's the mastermind's origin. The truth  is the founder is  working with kanade in this killing game. Isnt that right kanade?

Complete.

Kanade- Ugh! Do u really think I know the founder? She's probably dead! She got 70 years in prison!

Miho- FYW! She got more than that. 100 years and 2 months in jail.

Kanade- so its impossible for me to know the founder.