Letter to my Parents

Dear Mother and Father

To be quite frank. You both scare me.

Mother, you fancy both men and women and you cheat on dad. Yet he knows

Father, you have so many girlfriends I can never keep up.

I know that your are not my real father but mother wont tell me who he is, so for now you are stuck with me as a daughter.

You were always kind to me from birth.

Leaving me home alone at the age of 2 so i could experience the thrill of being home alone.

Making me ride in the boot of our very small car so i could get used to tight spaces in case I ever got kidnapped

How thoughtful of you.

It was sometimes upsetting when you could not afford to buy me a horse because after the seven horses you bought you could not afford one for me. But I know that being a judge and a lawyer does not pay much and so I never complained.

I always thought that when we went out shopping and you would spend thousands of pounds on clothes I would refrain from buying because I knew that company such as Prada and Gucci are expensive and as you and father kept telling me we could not afford such luxuries.

I love that for my birthday you bought me a Barbie scooter which I always said I wanted from the age of four and you bought my 4 year old sister a car for when she is old enough to drive.

I had always known that I was your favorite child and buying me this lovely scooter confirmed it.

Thank you for never picking me up from school. Some people say you forgot about me but I know that you only wanted me to stay behind to make extra friends.

And for that I am forever grateful.

It is okay that you sent me to a children’s home because there was no space in our 26 room mansion.

I understand we are poor and after my younger sister turned 5 the huge party we had for her was expensive. 

I hope that someday One direction and Justin Bieber can perform at my party like they did at hers but I don’t want to get my hopes to high, After we may not be able to afford it

Lots of Love

Your beloved Daughter