Letters to my best friend

Letters -- Letter #1 Best  Friend

Dear Best Friend.

First things first, Your a bitch. But you’re my bitch.

You’re crazy, weird, VERY DIRTY MINDED and you’re also my other half.

BABY YOU COMPLETE ME (maybe I should just confess my secret crush for you, JK, I don’t fancy bitches)

I haven’t known you for a lifetime, but it sure does feel like it.

It’s amazing how we can think the same thoughts and that we can understand each other without even having to say the word.

Although we are polar opposites and If you were I guy I would not date you we get on like a house on fire. Tbh You like fire all raging and LOUD whilst I’m the innocent quite wallflower.

That is a lie.

I love the fact we hate the same people and I love our weekly rants about our OH SO DRAMATIC lives. And THANK YOU for never ever stealing my guys or fancying the same ones that I do.

Just goes to show my taste is WAY WAY better than yours. You just have really bad taste. Like come on. Hairy toes are not hot.

Thank god you exist because without you, I would not be married to my husband.

And Thank you for sticking up for me when people tell me that I am not marries to him and that it is just an obsession. WHEN IT IS NOT.

WE ARE MARRIED WITH 18 KIDS!

Your hugs make my day, and your kisses.

WOW

You say you don’t fancy me and that you are straight. BUT I know the truth and

I’m sorry that I am taken

XoXo

Lots of Love and kisses to my husband

(OKAY ONE “X” you can have)