Chapter 203

"Your Majesty, the First Prince is now..."

"Let it go."

Yovanes said, staring at Astana's back.

"He barely gets around the entrance."

He's not enough.

He didn't like it.

There were so many shortcomings.

At that time, the figure of Perez came into the eyes of Emperor Yovanes.

The son silently bows to himself sitting on the podium and returns to the villa.

"You don't intend to make the Second Prince the Crown Prince, do you?"

He remembered what the empress said in the carriage.

"The lowly blood of his mother cannot be connected to the blood of the Emperor of Lambrew."

He agreed with that.

However, the Emperor Durelli's blood can be seen more in the appearances of the Second Prince than the First Prince.

Isn't that enough?

It's better than the First Prince who keeps showing the shortcomings of Angenas.

Emperor Yovanes' eyes lingered in the back of Perez for a long time.

But there was one thing he did not notice.

The three people aren't the same people who always follow Perez's footsteps.

Steeley and Tedro, who were following Perez, grumbled and went back to the forest.

****

Day 2 of the hunting competition.

Astana took a big sip of the medication in the unknown canteen and laughed.

"Good, very good."

Hunting was going very smoothly.

No, it was more than that.

"There are already eighteen, Your Highness!"

Bellesac shouted, cutting off the monster's right arm.

"Let's go! Next time, we have to catch the bigger one!"

Astana said with a short breath.

"How about taking a little break before going, Your Highness?"

"That's right, I can't walk anymore..."

All his aides spoke in a dying voice.

The party, which started with about ten people, had already shrunk to six.

Everyone gave up because of Astana's unreasonable behavior and was injured or struggling.

"Noisy!"

Astana gave a ferocious thud.

"Well, Your Highness..."

The henchmen wince at the same time.

It was because Astana, who was covered in green blood with a sword in one hand, was frightening.

It was like watching yesterday's Second Prince.

The state of being out of one's mind.

"Five before sunset yesterday and thirteen since we started hunting today! The hunt is going well and if you can't keep up with it, then get out of here!"

Now he even wields a sword in one hand in front of his aides' faces.

Astana was always rude but not this way.