Chapter 254

A/N: The whole chapter Florentia's Point of View. 

Happy reading!

-------

".....sigh."

The tension that had accumulated so far broke out with a big sigh from my mouth, sitting on the fluffy sofa.

After the Crown Prince appointment ceremony.

Me and Perez were on our way back to Poylac Palace.

Perez, who sits across from me, has long since thrown the crown on his head off a long time ago.

Now his button, which was filled to the bottom of the neck, was now being loosened with a rough hand.

The appearance of me, sitting deep in the chair, was far from dignity or formality.

At least in this space where the two of us are together, both I and Perez can breathe comfortably.

However, my heart is still not very comfortable.

"Crazy. I did it. I did it."

I muttered, covering my face with both hands.

It was already decided that we'll announce our relationship at the Crown Prince appointment ceremony.

The feeling of lethargy that came after the real work made my body heavy like wet cotton.

"Haa..."

One again, I could see Perez's face through the gap of my hand, sighing.

Unlike me, who is exhausted, he has a very nonchalant face holding a glass of water to his mouth.

"Perez."

My voice sounds a little crooked.

"Why are you so fine?"

It's roughly similar to 'why do you look like that?'

I know it's not the right thing to say half-arguably all of a sudden.

It's also true that he looks so normal.

Perez, who was about to drink water, stops acting and looks at me.

"I'm fine?"

Perez tilted his head slightly sideways and asked me back.

Then he spoke slowly.

"I'm pretty sad right now."

"Are...are you sad?"

My heart sank and it seemed to sink.

A while ago, he gathered hundreds of nobles and announced that he would marry me with all sorts of threats.

Why are you sad now?

"You...you... Perez, you...."

I'm so overwhelmed that I can't even speak properly.

"How can you say that?"

Doesn't it mean you're regretting it?

I heard that there is something called Marriage Blues before entering the wedding hall.

Still, I can't believe you regret it so quickly.

My head was tangled like a bundle of wool from a cat.

The sound of Perez putting the glass down on the table rang a little louder.

And he came dawdling over to me.