TEN; OCTOBER DATES

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🎐*ೃ༄ . ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🎐*ೃ༄
━━━ MY SAVIOUR ━━━
010 october dates

" can i have a chip? "

— 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲𝘀
"AWW YOU TOOK us to the restaurant where we first met." i stupidly smiled as both me and ben walked inside after his match.

"you know it had to be somewhat romantic." ben jokes as the waiter led us towards the table ben had booked.

"here the menu's, i'll ask for you orders in abit once you've decided." the waiter smiles at us before walking back to the desk.

"anyway how's the album doing and the movie?" ben asked me as we started scanning through the menu.

"it's going really well and clouds is coming out soon which i'm excited to watch because i'm so ready to mentally cry. so i'm practically set"

ben hummed in response, i could tell by the look on his face how concentrated he was when i spoke.

"shut up chilwell." i point out as his face turns into a small smirk on the corner of his lips.

"i'm sorry, i'm sorry"

"are you really though?" he took offence as i raised my hands to surrender.

"OF COURSE YOU had to get fish and chips on a friday evening." ben laughed as he started eating the food in front of him.

"what you trying to say chilly? we got the same thing." i rolled my eyes as i watched him slice his fish.

"hm didn't realise." he cheekily smirks meanwhile, he stole about five chips in which i didn't notice till now.

"oi, hands off my plate."

"but you got more chips than me!" he wines, god he sounds like harry when the seagulls use to attack him when he ate chips outside by the beach.

"quit complaining, you sound like harry when we went on holiday to wales." i laughed at the thought of it, "i remember harry throwing a fit when i got more chips than him to the point he asked my mum to order him more chips."

"no because i don't blame him, that's me and my little sister. i hate it when she has more chips than me. it simply isn't fair because i'm older." he pouts as if she was 15 all over again.

"shut up, being the youngest is always elite. you get more shit."

"but they get the hand downs"

"i didn't"

"i know that face, your lying."

"shut the fuck up, gemmas shit was terrible." i pout as ben cups my cheek before squishing them.

"aw you're adoreable when you pout." ben tried recreating my face as i lightly pushed his hands away.

"can i have a chip?"

"yeah feel free, not like you have more than me." he scoffs as he started putting salt in vinagar on his food.

"you actually like vinagar?" i pulled a face as i saw ben dropping vinegar around his fish and chips.

"it's fish in chips, who dosent put vinegar?"

"me..." i mumbled under my breathe.

"what! so you just eat fish and chips with no vinegar? noo blanche, don't do that to me" he clenches his hands and placed them to his heart.

over dramatic my ass.

"i hate how strong it is, i don't mind salt and vinegar crisps but on fish and chips? eww, no."

"you know what? i can't believe we're still best friends." he swift's his head to the side not wanting to look at me.

fucking hell, i was falling for a grown man who is literally a five year old at heart.

𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺

𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆: 𝗸𝗮𝗶𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘁𝘇𝟮𝟵, 𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟲,𝟯𝟳𝟵,𝟬𝟮𝟳 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲

𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲: shout out to the fan who take this photo of me when i saw ben out vinegar on his fish and chips.
𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗱: 𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹

𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨...

benchilwell lads she made the date awkward
blanche u started it u child
gemmastyles ah, people have a funny way in showing TRUE love <3

kaihavertz29 AWH MY SISTER IS PRETTY
blanche STOP KAI🧍‍♂️
username didnt blanche say she had a crush on kai before meeting him in irl
blanche i thought we promised we wouldn't recall that 🥲

username ppl who like vinegar r STRANGE
blanche exactly babe
username OMG WAIT SHE REPILED

gordongram it's amazing, don't know what you've been eating darling❤️
declanrice BAHA SHE GOT GORDON RAMSEY IN HER COMMENTS
blanche YALL ILY ALL BUT THIS IS MY TIME TO HIDE
louist91 IM WHEEZING NOO

benchilwell update shes just deleted instagram guys 😃

AUTHOR SPEAKS
hii chillies i've missed u. i'm on holiday
rn and i promise u i've gotten the best
instagram pics i've gotten in ages lmfao.

and this is no hate to the ppl who like
vinegar on their fish and chips lmfao
i just hate the taste of vinegar 😭

and yes i hate this chapter cuz this was
very very much rushed lols 🕺

*EDITED*

anyway ima watch emmerdale now,
ily lil chillies 🌶