TWO ; SINGLE SEPTEMBER

. ˚◞♡  ⃗ 🎐*ೃ༄ . ˚◞♡  ⃗ 🎐*ೃ༄
━━━ MY SAVIOUR ━━━
002 single september

" gross "

𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲𝘀
"HOW ARE YOU actually feeling darling?" My mum, Anne, asked me as I sat with my legs up and wrapped my arms tightly around them. I felt numb, I didn't want to be here, but I knew this was for my sake.

"Gross"

"Blanche..." My mum gave me a stern look, "you know you can trust me." She places her hand on top of mine, slowly nodded my head. "Talk to me."

I truly loved the woman

"I feel so stupid, embarrassed." I sighed as I let tears freely drop down my face, "And I feel so dumb for actually believing Loren was my friend. She was my friend, who does that to their friends?" I cried.

Loren, Loren Barnet. I despise her so deeply, she was part of the reason why mine and Connor's relationship fell apart. Yes Connor and I were childhood sweethearts.

So imagine walking in on your childhood lover kissing your 'best friend'.

It's a terrible feeling right?

We could of had it all.

"Text Dua and the guys, let them come over." She smiled as she pats my shoulder."Have a cup of tea or coffee. Wait you don't drink either tea or coffee." We both lightly chuckle. "Blanche you are 23 and still drink hot chocolate."

"Well coffee is gross, I prefer it to be iced and sweet not dull and sad. Who even enjoys scorching black coffee?" I sassed whilst drying my tears away.

"Well, you're mother and you're siblings happen to drink black coffee." My mum laughed. She placed a kiss on my forehead before she opened the TV.

All of a sudden I received a text, no surprise that it was Ben. I set myself a mental reminder to text him back. From the start I should of just deleted the number and pretend this never happened. For all I know I'm probably putting myself in danger for texting this stranger.

'Remember to text back. Or not.'

I snapped out of my thoughts and hid the phone under the cushion but that was until I saw that Ben Chilwell had posted. I have a thing for Ben Chilwell, and I can't seem to point at what.

He seems like a sweetheart.

He probably is a sweetheart.

•••

"Blanche, white wine is disgusting." Dua gags as we walked down the Marks and Spencer's wine isle. "This is a classic." Dua held a bottle of red wine in her hands and smirked.

"Fine but we're watching Five Feet Apart later." I state whilst the both of us walked down for groceries. Dua groaned when the words came out of my mouth, the amount of times we had watched the movie she has never cried but I have.

"Please you're only watching it because of Cole Sprouse." I heard her murmur. She wasn't wrong though, Cole Sprouse was good looking. He is good looking.