SIX; BAKING WITH BEN AND BLANCHE

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🎐*ೃ༄ . ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🎐*ೃ༄
━━━ MY SAVIOUR ━━━
006 baking with ben and blanche

" you dare throw that flour
anywhere else i will murder you "

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃
"BEN YOU WANT TO start mixing the butter and sugar together using this bad boy!" Blanche dragged the heavy electric whisk towards ben, his eye widened.

"What in the bloody hell is that" He points at the baby blue machine.

"Don't call Alfredo that, he has feelings..." Blanche whispers the last part whilst hugging the machine, "Don't listen to him, you're better than him."

"You seriously named your electric whisker?"

"Yes, it's my baby" Blanche mutters. "Alright once it's look fluffy and that you want it mix the egg and vanilla together then mix it with the butter and sugar. then we'll fold it in with the flour and baking powder." Blanche says rather quickly as she left Ben unattended for a bit with the whisk.

"Don't forget to add chocolate chips and 1/4 of salt Benji!" She yells from the living room.

"How the fuck do I open this whisker- FUCK!"

Blanche stood there trying to take the scene in on what the hell had just happened. "well then, I think Alfredo is you know...broken." Ben smiles whilst he was holding the bag of flour in his hands with about half of it is around his body.

"You dare throw that flour anywhere else and I will murder you." Blanche groans before helping Ben clean the surrounding till she felt a light weigh being pressed on her head. "BEN!"

He bursted out laughing.

"Come on you know it's funny!" He smiles as he wrapped an arm around Blanche's waist before placing his head on top of hers. "It's not funny." she mumbled with her face pressed onto his chest.

"But it is."

"Isn't"

"Is"

"Isn't..."

•••

"BLANCHE ELIZABETH STYLES, what is this?" Louis Tomlinson asked as him, Niall, Liam and Dua enter the girls house to see it covered in flour.

"Well this bitch face thought it'd be a good idea to put all the flour into the cookie mix as a whole, A WHOLE!" She folds her arms against her chest whilst pouting. As for her height, it made her look like more of a five year old who didn't get her Barbie dream house for Christmas.

"Ah he's the lad you ran off with yesterday. Got to say mates, your friends are abit awkward." Niall laughs firmly shook hands with Ben. He's never been in a room filled with one of many biggest celebrities.

"That's Jack and Mase for you, the two been obsessed with One Direction since 2011." Ben shrugs casually. He managed to get the last bit of flour of his hair before helping Blanche.

"You guys go ahead, I'll meet you guys at Niall's instead later!" Blanche yells as she heard her friend leave her house.

"That was fun" Ben smirks and continued brushing Blanche's hair to get the extra flour off.

"Says you." She rolls her eyes before putting Brooklyn 99 on the tv.

"Still can't believe I confessed my love for you and your teammates to you." Blanche says as she felt her cheeks heating up with embarrassment. "I could say the same about me aswell. Oh thank the Gods it wasn't awkward at all." The two laughed.

•••

— 𝗯𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹
"I TOLD YOU I don't want to talk to you!" I heard Blanche yell from the front door. It took me quite abit to realised what had happened, the both of us fell asleep on the couch together and I noticed Brooklyn 99 was still playing, so I closed her tv.

Out of curiosity I wanted to see what all this yelling was about, not that it was any of my business.

"Connor I don't want to talk to you, get out!"

Her ex? Why the fuck would her ex be here?

"Hey what's going on here?" I asked as I stood behind Blanche just to be introduced to see four lads standing in front of her door.

"Who are you?" I presume Connor asked. "Ben, and you?" "Connor" he shrugs before completely ignoring my presence.

"Blanche come on dont be like that, just talk to me." Connor continued to act like I wasn't there, what a prick.

"Hey, hey, if my girlfriend dosent want to talk to you, she dosent want to." I butted in, once again.

I really need to shut my mouth.

"Girlfriend?"

"Yeah" I kiss Blanche's forehead whilst wrapping an arm around her. Thank God she's one of the people that just goes along with the flow because if she didn't, I just humiliated myself.

"So what, five years down the line like that Blanche? I'm telling you I didn't even kiss Loren, God sakes I wouldn't fucking lie to you." Connor tugs on his hair in frustration.

"That's what they all say." I look to my side and watch Blanche take a deep breathe in then out. "Just please leave me alone Connor, it's the past."

"I'm asking for forgiveness Blanche, we can't just move on after five years. Fuck sakes Blanche, we've known each other since our careers started." Connor continues to fight but just wouldn't give up, I could tell he was getting on her nerves.

"Just go away!" Then she slammed the door shut.

author speaks!
okay first i wanna say this is no
hate to connor and the vamps cuz
in irl i'm in love with them and that
second i'm back from holiday sadly
i'm going away next week so i'll try
and update a lot but yk yk have a
good day or night whatever time
ur reading

ily chillies 🌶