Chapter 33 Lost

AN: Hey guys so I'm so sorry for not updating but things have been 'fun' in my household. I am still a minor and so I live with my parents. They have been fighting a lot and then their are money issues and just a whole bunch of shit going on. I know I should have updated but it's been hard. For those out their who have struggled with depression or are still struggling you know how it feels when you just feel nothing. People talk about the side of depression when you cry, cut, you take pills, you just want to scream at someone but all you can do is say 'I'm fine' but NO one talk about the side of depression when you just lay in bed and you don't want to talk, or cry, or do ANYTHING really. You just want to vanish until things get better. Your tired, you don't want to get dressed, you don't want to eat, you just want to go in the shower turn it on cold and never apper again. Your numb. That is what I have been feeling these past few well....Years now I guess. Anywho I have ranted for EVER NOW! And you guys just want to read the story Love you Babes

Chapter 33.

~Lorenzo~

      My heart skips a beat in that very moment. I feel like I can't breathe.

Beatrice's heart is....failing. She's...dying. "I....How did th-" I'm having a hard time breathing as I sweat bullets. Everything is a blurr of sweat and tears. I try and focus on something ANYTHING to grip me back to reality. I am drifting through nothing. Everything is fading and fading fast. I can't breathe I can't think all I know is one thing.

Beatrice Is Dying.

"Well due to the...." He keeps fadeing in and out, my vision getting blurry and my hearing muffling. "It was only a matter of time before...." Before what? What...what now? I can't stop the tears from falling down my cheeks. Beatrice, my baby, the only thing I have left is dying.....

DYING!

I-I...No, it can't. I won't let it. She....She's all I have left.

Don't take her from me too. Please. I don't have the strength TO FUCKING LIVE FOR MYSELF ANYMORE!

So why?! Why world? Why take the only fucking bloody thing I have left from me. "Lorenzo..."

"Lorenzo!"

"Lorenzo?"

I don't have the strength to stay awake, my-my eyelids feel so so so heavy. I want to pretend. I want to dream of a world where everything is okay. Where my family is okay, where Beatrice is happy and healthy, where there are no troubles. But that is only hopes, wishes, dreams. For in reality that isn't real.

In reality, I am alone. I am broken.

I am Lost.

~Bice~

   "Hey dear, have a nice nap?" I wook up to see Wizzie her pwetty bwue eyes staring into my brown. I nod gently but really no. I didn't. I am still haunted by....bwood and so much of it. "Hmmm, well that's good huggabalu." And for the first time in a long time. I giggle. I look at Wizzie my brows furrowed. Thinking one thing.

What in the WORLD is a huggabalu?

Wizze seemes to get it for she chuckles and nuzzles her nose with mine. "I guess you'll never know." She mumers before getting up off the bed. Leaving me vewy vewy curious. "I have lunch so what do you want to-"
I get up and tug on her white clean apron. I really want to know, what is a huggabalu? She only looks at me and laughs again. "Do you really want to know?" She asks and I nod my head furiously again and again. So she leans down getting on her knees, my hands still in hers where she opens her mouth and says.

"I don't know."

WHAT! Tat's it. She doesn't know?! Shouldn't she know? She is da one who called me tat. She must be lying.

I wook at her, pouting. I won't wike dat answer.

She only laughs again and picks me up. I'm still gwumpy. "Come on now, stop pouting give me a smile." She smile and says through clenched teeth and a bright smile. "Ike Tis." I think she means 'wike tis' but it comes out funny. I giggle again and was about to give a kiss to her wittle nose when da door bursts open. Getting a terrified scream out of me, myself cowering in Wizzie's chest. I peak out from her chest and see a guy. He wooks to be about ummm....5'9 and has coppery brown hair and grey eyes. He wooks super pwetty.

He wooks at me nervously before wooking back up at Wizzie.

"Yes, Mario?"

"Dr. Hyde and the Boss has had a..." He twails off and wooks at me ten back up at Wizzie. "A problem and need your services immeditly." I see Wizzie's eyes go wide as she sets me down and gives me a kiss on da forehead.

"I'll be RIGHT back okay. Please, try and eat I just need to go and do some work." And with tat she wuns off with da guy, leaving me wondering.

What happend now?

But my thoughts get interrupted by a knock on da door and it opening. A tall guy in a casul black suit standing their a cigar in his mouth. "So your Beatrice, huh?" I back up scared but not scared enough to scweam. "Nice to meet ya. I'm Dano and your the wittle, wittle girl I'm protecting." I wook at him confused. What does he mean? Protecting.

"Let's talk kid."

****

AN: That's all I'm sorry. So the next chapter wil be out on Aug. 29th 2021.

Love ya babes.