Chapter 15 Two Weeks Later

~Alesso~

     These past few weeks have been an amazing! I mean, I just can't believe that I am curently running around the yard with my baby sister and she has only gotten cuter. I know I didn't think it was possible but here she is. I feel Gio punch me on the shoulder, getting a groan out of me. "Come on sleeping beauty, I finished counting let's go find her." I chuckle and run off with Gio looking around the yard for Bice. Not even five minutes later and me and Gio already know where she is.

She's hiding behind the little spruce in by the driveway but me and Gio drag it out. Letting her win.

"Dang it Gio, I have no clue where she is." I yell out, hearing Bice giggle even louder.

"Man, guess we just have to give up!" Gio bekons. We fall on the pavement, pouting. Putting on a sad face. Knowing that Bice will come out and give us both a big hug. She hates it when we act sad, even if we are pretending. I hear the sound of branches russling and small footsteps come running behind me and small hands wrap around my neck.

"Wu win, Awesso." Bice whispers her small quaint voice, wavering gently. I turn her around and hold her in my arms. Gio looking at us, envious. Bice kisses my head and runs over to Gio doing the same.

"Thanks princess." Gio whispers into her brown curly hair. Today Mom and Lizzie just wanted it down and honestly it looks perfect that way. 

"Kids time for lunch!" Lizzie bellows, as me, Gio, and Bice all scream!

"Okay!"

"Okay!"

"Otay!"

"Well come on princess, let's go get lunch!" I pick her up as we all head down the long black heated driveway. Bice's small arms wrapped around my neck as she sits on my hip.

~Lorenzo~

                    It's been two weeks since Beatrice came into our lives and we all haven't been happier but if there is one thing I know about good times is that it never lasts long. After all even on your brightest days, there is always a shadow. I am curently up in my office working on bullet proof vests for Beatrice, I would normally use the twins old ones but Beatrice is underweight and smaller so I have to get one custom made.

I have played this game for too long and I can't be naive about it all. Beatrice is an astonishing beautitful girl with an even more beautiful personallity and that can be seen as weakness so I have kept her presence secret but I will have to tell Ricardo, he is going to want to know why I am ordering a custom made childs bullet proof vest but he's family and I know they will keep her secret. I mean we all remember what happend when I married Carena, there were constand threats and betrayals. Then with the boys it got even worse so I'm not taking any chances and she is at a majot disadvantage, the boys had each other and Carena was raised in the mafia so she could handle herself.

But Beatrice...

A young sweet fragile girl. With no experince with the mafia or the dangers that lurk. Could be an easy target and knowing my many many enemies they will be targeting her. I hear a knock at the door and a faint whisper. I look up from my laptop, seeing Lizzie peaking her head from the door.

"Lizzie." I address.

"Hello boss, sorry to bother you but lunch is ready." Yum lunch. I can't wait.

"Thank you Lizzie. I will be done in a moment."

"Thank you boss." Lizzie bows her head and leaves, shutting the door. I take a quick breather before getting cleaned up and heading down stairs.

.

   I come down the stairs and into the dinning room. Seeing the boys in their normal seats with Carena on the right and sweet Beatrice by her side. She is wearing a white flowy top, with pink lace pants, and a pair of white flats. With her hair is down in waves. "Hey angelo." I greet walking over to her and placing a kiss on her head.

"Hey Enzo!" She chirps. She calls Carena Mama but me by my first name and honestly I don't blame her with the father figure she has in her life. I completly understand but when she does feel ready to call my Dad, Dada, or anything of the sort. I will welcome her with open arms, even if she doesn't do it.

But whay really pisses me off is the fact, that we haven't found her father yet. It's like the man never even excisted. All we found was very basic information, such as job, birthdate, name, and houseing but when we went to those places all we found was an empty home, a faulty birth date and name, and of course no career but we have cracked way harder cases then this. It just takes time. I take a seat and we all say grace then begin eating. Beatrice can't eat more then half her plate with a small breakfeast in the morning but she has goten so much better and can handle louder noises and sudden jestures.

I am so VERY proud of her.

"Beatrice guess what." I say, leaning over to her. Beatrice giggling and leaning over as well.

"What?" She whispers.

"I hear it's supposed to rain later today." I see her stunning honey brown eyes light up and a bright smile tug at her lips.

"Weawy!" She exclaims excitdly as she struggles to keep calm. Gio and Alesso both start to talk to her about what they'll do in the rain as Carena gives me the stink eye. She doesn't like Beatrice to go in the rain, worried she will catch a cold but they girl loves the rain and it's the most adorable thing seeing her playing and dancing in the rain. I just have no idea why she likes rain so much but I don't bother to ask.

Carena open her mouth to protest against it but the sound of thunder interrupts her. Beatrice jumping up and running to the window. Gio, Alesso, Carena, and myself following. When we reach there we see Beatrice jumping up and down in excitment. Looking at Carena with puppy eyes.

"Mama tan we pwease, go pway outside. It wooks wike so much fun." I see Carena cave as she grabs her raincoat from the closet and slide it on Beatrice.

"Ten minutes okay?"

"Otay Mama." She runs outside after getting her rainboots on and begins to dance and play in the rain. Gio and Alesso being the cray bastards they are and following.

"If my baby gets a cold because of you. I will go full Mama bear on you mister." Carena states flicking my nose.

"Okay amore."

OMG guys we reached 2K reads! WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH