9:The Private Session

Hey readers!I just realised I forgot to write the private session :P.So here it is!

It was finally the final day of training, and I knew each tribute would be having a private session, and scored from zero to twelve.I waited with Prae in a cold stone room,and we started playing sandwich again.We were playing another game, when Prae was called.I wished him good luck, and he nodded and walked away.

A few minutes later of loneliness in the cold stone room,Prae walked back in and told me it was my turn.I went to the empty training centre,and picked up a knife and hatchet.

The gummakers(get it like game makers but GUMmakers hah) were looking at me, slightly distracted by a giant gummy peacock in the centre of their table.I curtsied and picked up a piece of wood.With the knife,I carved a target and using some rope,I hung it and threw the knife.

It had hit nearly in the middle, but slightly to the right.Then dragged a log, which was very heavy, and using the hatchet, carved and cut into a candy person's body, despite the target that was already available.Then I used more rope to hang it up, and stood meters away.I aimed at the throat, and I threw.

It sunk into the collar of the target,thrown so powerfully that the head was chopped clean off.Then I took two more hatchets, one in each hand and used my new climbing skills to throw the hatchets into the plaster wall and I climbed up and up until I was next to the force field that separated the gummakers from the tributes.I positioned the hatchets and sat on them, and waved at the gummakers.They laughed and waved back, an amused look on their faces.They typed on their tablets a scored, and I hoped it was a good one, but not too good to be a target.They announced I could go,and called up the district 11 boy,Lee,and I saw the short but muscly boy walking in.

I sat on the plush sofa, and everyone,Marl,Waem,Cream,and Sobret was watching.The careers got high score of nines and tens.Everyone had scores from as small as three, which the district eight girl got.When district ten came up,everyone looked on, and we watched in suspension.

Prae's picture came up, and a large 6 came up.Everyone seemed pleased.Then a picture of myself came up, and a bright white 7 came up.