The main ship reveal!!!!

Author- So in the description I told you I wasn't sure who to ship Hinata with but now I will be announcing the main ship!!!!

But before that I wanted to say to AmaterasuNoMangaka thank you for your help! Your ideas are amazing! And I know you will be pleased about the ship I have chosen.

*Drum roll*

❄️✨Hakuhina✨❄️

My reasons:

1. There needs to be more ❄️✨Hakuhina✨❄️ content.

2. ❄️✨Hakuhina supremacy ✨❄️

3. I feel like this ship is more understandable because the more I think about this, the clearer it is. Those two are so similar both loyal for the people they care and love and they both are quiet, calm and patient.

4.Look I know most of you were either looking for a naruhina (or the others) in my opinion there is more than enough fanfics with those ships.

And I also like opposite attract don't get me wrong (like Naruhina) but in my opinion Hakuhina has a more stable relationship and I don't see a problem with it at all. Here is why :

A. Sasuhina🥫💜;if by some miracle they stay together all throughout Naruto I can tell you in boruto that relationship is doomed to fail since sasuke will leave and will Hinata put up with that? I highly doubt (even though their child will literally be a god/goddess).

B. Naruhina🍜🍥💜🧣; don't get me wrong this ship was a massive hit but honestly Naruto is a terrible father and husband he literally ignores his children and hot wife on so many occasions! I know he has a lot going on and he is the hokage but couldn't he get tsunade or Kakashi to do his job for a day and plan some time with his family and wife it sure wouldn't kill him! I hope?!

C. Sakuhina🌸💜;I like this ship since those two understand each other but this ship is a fail safe ship since there definitely is sasunaru (which I love) but they have a more platonic relationship.

-I don't hate any of these ships I actually like them a lot but for this story I want to try something new so pls respect that.-

5. They have similar pasts they both know what it's like being rejected and betrayed so I think they will be able to understand each other quite well.