A family's sadness

The whole hyuga compound was silent so quiet you could hear a pin drop. The guilt started to weigh on their shoulders since they knew they were directly responsible for most of her pain and they never let her live her childhood, never.

Hiashi hyuga

Hiashi locked himself in his office looking at a photograph of his daughter on her 3rd birthday. That was just the day he broke her kind and caring spirit with merciless and hardcore training beating her 'frail' body and tormenting with nothing but insults ruining her self confidence, shattering her fighting spirit into dust leaving a scared,sweet yet vulnerable girl. Tears flooded his eyes as he whispered the words that were long overdue 'I'm so sorry my daughter..'.

Neji Hyuga

His emotionless expression was hiding the sorrow in his eyes and soul. His sweet, kind cousin who never harmed a fly was now missing. She was the last person to deserve that and he knew it. He reflected the way he treated her. It was like shit. But when his eyes traveled on to a lily... a white pure lily... the one that his cousin was named after... he knew she was always trying to break the ice in his heart even though he resented her more than anything else. She was like a sister to him. He knew she was the only one who actually was nice to him before and after the hyuga incident there was just one difference he was horrible to her after the incident even knowing:
•she never wanted to be kidnapped
•Never wanted to be born
•Never hurt him in anyway
•Hell she never wanted to kill his father either
He then turned to the flower with guilt and sorrow saying 'little sister I'm so sorry I will find you and protect.'

Hanabi hyuga

Hanabi felt the world around her turn to dust when she heard her sister had gone missing . A shocked expression was plastered on her face. Then she ran to her room and started crying. She held a picture of her and Hinata when she was 7 and she was 2, holding hands, those were the good days she thought as her hands started to tremble. 'I'm sorry Onēsan, I will avenge you and get you back no matter what! Pls forgive me in what I have done to you in the past. I love you...'

Behind the scenes

*Author magically appearing* sorry but all those promises and vows you guys just made are useless *hyuga clan dumbfounded* wh-what do y-you m-mean?! Hanabi asked. *me doing a bad bitch Sashay* 'what is it now? Are you deaf? my Hinata is going to meet the love of her life and get hella powerful and she will become the✨bad bitch✨of the show!' hanabi was about to interrupt but the author put her finger lightly her lips shushing her 'shhh now do what you were paid to do and be sad and whatever.' And I make my ✨grand exit✨.

'So that's how it went down!' I tell Hinata. She just looks at me and says ' yep for some reason I can tell that you would do something like that author-chan.' *I smile* 'Well you know me Hinata, in the next chapter you will meet a friend.' Hinata looks at me and gives me a warm smile 'Thank you author-chan!' I smile 'no problem gtg write the next chapter now!'

Author-Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed it! Next part will hopefully be published tomorrow I will try my best if not then it will be on Sunday. Have a great day/night byee!💜💜💜