IMPORTANT

you may have seen this on my profile, maybe you haven't, so I'm posting notices here as well:

I'm moving to Patreon and Radish. for good. permanently.
why? if you didn't know, so many of us authors are getting our work plagiarized because of one specific site that keeps coming back when we think we got rid of it. sometimes it's not just that site.

posting on the internet comes with a lot of risks. I've decided to stop taking those risks. I'm tired. I'm demotivated. I'm sad.

I'm keeping what I have on here as it is. unfinished or completed. this is because these sites have copied everything up to the current chapters, and me being a petty and paranoid person, I don't wanna unpublish it and make it seem like they have the originals.

I'm valuing my own comfort over anything else.

I'll post teasers to new books I'll be creating, but that's the extent. I want to keep you all updated on what I'm doing somehow.

this was a difficult decision to make. I've been thinking about it since BEFORE this entire plagiarizing thing, but the situation set my plans in motion and solidified what I want to do.

you can find my patreon link, as well as other links, on my profile. if you can't see them somehow, comment and I'll reply to you with the links you want.

thank you.

(this part was deleted when i got hacked, it's back now)