Prolouge

Little Darlings

"It's not a game, Banks"

"Oh but it is, and I'm winning"
_____________________________________________________

Emmeline Cassandra Olivia Banks has lived in Chelsea, London since she was born. Being the perfect place for her love of shopping and afternoon tea, she can't picture herself anywhere else. But when her father dies, her mother decides to complete her lifetime goal of becoming a photographer in New York, and has decided to take Emmeline along for the ride. Despite all her complaints about it, Emmeline's now thrown in to a world of crazy yellow cab drivers and the high society of the Upper East side.

Casey Rebecca Franklin was born and raised on a farm in the middle of Texas, coming from a long line of farmers, she is expected to continue the tradition. However Casey has other ideas. After getting a full time scholarship at Prior Park High, the best high school in New York, she decided to wave goodbye to her farm life, her parents and her brothers and sisters, and create a new path for herself over on the Upper East side.

They are the complete opposites

But they both have three things in common:

1. They both hate each other

2. They both crave the spotlight.

3. They both don't know how much they mean to one another

After Emmeline suddenly goes missing, Casey is determined to find her. Despite the consequences.