Chapter 1

First of all, thank you all so much! I got so much positive feedback through votes and comments on the first book. I'm glad you all enjoy my little story so much.

So here is the second part. Again, please check out Casserole :D on YouTube who is the original creator of this AU and animations that inspire the story.

So the original idea credits for this AU in generla go to them, but the detailed story and different plots are my own creation.

Now, I wasted enough of your time, you're here for the story after all.

Let's get started!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

!Disclaimer!

This is platonic. I am not shipping Techno and Phil in any way. Not the Characters on the SMP and most definitely not the real people.

Please be respectful of people's boundaries and not push anything on them that they are uncomfortable with.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It had been two days since Techno turned back into a human. The shock of discovering that his friend was the giant hoglin the entire time was still there, but Phil had gotten over it pretty quick. Honestly, he had seen weirder shit during his already long lifespan. This shouldn't suprise him as much as it did. Especially considering how the hoglin protected him this whole time and how it seemed to like him almost instantly after seeing him for the first time. It's more of a suprise that Phil didn't make the connection a lot earlier than that.

The real suprise came when he heard that Kristin had actually send him a message over Techno, even if it was just a simple hello. She can't really make him say any private stuff after all, that would be embarrassing. The subject hadn't come up again and honestly, he wasn't sure how to explain their relationship to his friend anyways. How do you explain that you are married to the goddess of Death herself? Or that Wilbur and Tommy are their children? Yes, Techno knows that they are his kids, but not her's as well. It's not that he's embarrassed of their relationship. He loves her with all his heart and would scream it out into the world every day if he could. It's just... difficult to explain how it works for them, considering she is literal death. And a small part of him was just a tiny bit worried of what Techno might think about his wife or their relationship in general.

Speaking of the hybrid, Techno had been resting for the full two days, only getting up to use the bathroom. Phil made absolutely sure of that. Even when his friend kept complaining that he was fine and that the pain he felt was minimal in comparison to what he had been through in the past, the immortal made sure to keep him tugged in for the full 48 hours that have passed so far. Blame his parental instincts for that, especially after raising little trouble maker Tommy. Honestly it's a suprise he lived to see his 17th birthday with all the shit he had gotten himself into, both as a little kid and as a teenager.

As to right now, Phil was making himself and Techno some breakfast. While the potatoes were baking in the oven (don't question their choice of food, he's living with Techno after all) he went outside to feed Steve, Blitz and Carl as well as all of the dogs. Someone has to take care of Techno's animals after all... and the polar bear is adorable. Even the crows like him, tho they do show some respect for the much larger animal. You never know when they might snap and actually consider the crows food and not friends.

When the blonde reentered his home, Techno was just walking down the stairs, yawning. His right arm was in a makeshift cast and secured with a cloth-sling. For some reason the healing potions and the golden apple refused to heal the broken bones, so they have to heal naturally for now. "Mornin'..." "Hey mate. How are you feeling? Still hurting? I don't think you should be put of bed yet anyways. Let's get you back upstairs and-" "Phil... I'm fine. Really. You don't have to worry about me so much." "But you're in pain." "Only my arm... and shoulder. The rest is fine." "So you are in pain!"