Part5. Toby's house.

"I know you said just one more place," Toby said seductively, but it wasn't working (well, maybe a little), "But you have to come back with us to my house just for a while. My parents aren't home and there are some cold beers in the fridge. Think about it."

It was tempting. And no, I didn't want to go home right now at all, I just wanted to leave behind those heavy burdens that I'd left at the field. I looked around at everyone, all soaking wet, their clothes, including mine, sticking to their skin and clinging around our bodies tightly. I looked down, noticing my boobs popping our of my shirt more than normal.

I folded my arms, covering my chest as quick as possible, and nodded. "Fine. But then I'm going home..." I didn't even know if I was going home yet. I might just end up staying the night, who knows? But with all the weird, crazy things that are happening tonight, anythings possible.

The drive to his house was short, and fun too. He blasted the radio loudly, filling the car with a noisy rock song that I love. It was by The Bled. We all started shaking our heads to the rhythm while Chris tapped his fingers on the steering wheel.

"Keep up the excellent driving," Toby wasn't even paying attention, instead all his focus was on was lighting up a cigarette. And me. Which sorta creeped me out a bit.

He scooted closer to me, holding his cigarette in between two of his fingers. "Want one?" He asked, and I carefully shook my head.

"Nooooo thanks. I don't smoke..."

"Why not?" He laughed, "Too scared?"

"No, I just don't want to die." I shot back at him, and he backed down with a slight shrug and threw his hands up in surrender. He leaned his back against the door of the car, next to me. I looked around. It was a pretty cool car, considering the fact that it looked like a rape van. I mean, with just four seats up front and a long back where you could just sit down on the carpet of the car and relax, talk, drink, just hangout. Maybe I should get a car like this? But...nicer looking...And one that doesn't smell like rotten fish.

When we finally got to his house, we all crashed on the couch, our bodies suddenly becoming suffocated by the hugging cushions. I heard the fridge from the kitchen behind me open and suddenly close, a loud clink suddenly making my heart race. Beer. I'd never had some before, and I'd never intended to. Well, I'd never really thought about it.

I looked around side to side on the couch. "Umm, okay well, I've never really had beer before, soooo...." I muttered feeling like an idiot.

They all just looked at me. Nathan, sitting beside me, felt the need to comment with his nasty attitude. "Are you serious? Damn, you haven't smoked or tasted beer. You must be a virgin, too."

"Like you aren't?" I said sarcastically, throwing back an insult in return.

"I'm not, actually." He smiled proudly in my face. I rolled my eyes with a laugh.

"Whatever. What does beer even taste like, anyways?"

"Hard to say," Liam stammered sleepily from the other side of the couch, "It tastes differently to different people." That was like, the second time he'd talked to me all night, and all I did was make googoo eyes at him and nod. He chuckled and tilted back his head into the couch to relax.

"You might not like it at first," Nathan added informatively, "But it'll get better. It's like sex."

"Don't need to know that." I said, grossed out. Just then, Toby came walking around the side of the large tan couch and throwing beers at every single one of us.

"Alright, let's get this party started!" Toby shouted, and I smiled nervously. Beer? Wouldn't I get drunk? No. Not tonight. Not around five guys. Who knows what I'd do when drunk. I mean, I'd only seen it happen in movies but, people act all loose and weird, and the girls like sluts and the guys like dicks.

"Oh Michelle," Toby said, and I bobbed my head towards him to find him standing near a large staircase that descended upstairs, "I want to show you something."

Then grin on his face was hard to tell. Something was up. Either I was about to get raped, or he really did have to show me something. "Alright..." I said nervously, biting my bottom lip and pushing off the couch.

"Be careful," I heard Nathan whisper under his voice. I reminded myself to thank him for that later, even though it probably mean't nothing to him and he'd forget within the next second. By the time we were all the way up the stairs, he was on his second beer, and he chugged that one down so fast I swear it was one gulp. By the time we entered through a wooden door into a dark room, he was already on his third.

And by the time I'd realized we were in his room, he was on his fourth.