Part1. Kidnapped in the Hawk suit.

It all started two weeks ago. I'd remember, it was the day all hell broke loose. "Michelle Brooks!" My name was called in a tired voice carried by coach Garza, the meanest, laziest coach ever. Her hair was tightly tied back into a neat low ponytail, and her eyeliner was slightly smudged. I groaned and pushed off the wall, unfolding my arms and walking over to the middle of the gym with a deep frown rooted on my face.

"Smile, darling," She faked some enthusiasm, but I could tell she was moody and cranky and didn't want to be here as much as I did. In fact, the only reason I was here was because my mom was forcing me to try out for the stupid school mascot. The Hawk. I forced a smile back at coach Garza, and began.

I remembered how happy my mom was when I got home the next day and she jumped in the air when she saw me and ran over to hug the living breath out of me and squeeze me to a pulp. "Darling you made it in! You're a Hawk like your mother!"

Like my mother? That's when she gave me a long lecture on how she was once the Hawk for our school "back in the days." I sighed, well, my life is ruined. Just when I thought things couldn't get more embarrassing, my younger brother Derek came barging in laughing at the top of his stupid 14-year old lungs.

"I hear you're the new mascot now." He said with a smug look on his amused little face. His messy brown hair fell flat over his eyes.

Suddenly, my eyes widened. "What? Where'd you hear that?!" I demanded, but he stood there with that stupid grin. I got up and ran over to shake his shoulders. "Where the hell dd you hear that?!"

"On the Website." He said it slow like I was some kind of idiot. I let go of him with a last shake and groaned.

"Great. Just great."

"It is great, isn't it?" My mother jumped up off the couch with the biggest smile on her face. And that smile made me feel so guilty and just...empty. I knew I was going to end up doing it. And I mean, no one would be able to see my face right? It would be covered, I mean even though most people would know it was me, what the hell, right?

"Sure, mom. It is." I said, faking a small smile and relaxing back onto the couch, wanting to drown out everything for a while and just take it easy...

...And that's how I got here, to this exact moment in time. Being kidnapped by five teenage boys who I've never met before in my entire life. On school grounds. In the empty hallway right outside the gym, where everyone was now expecting my entrance. I was trying to scream, but the muffled noise only echoed inside the large, hot head and ended up hurting my own ears. I tried struggling, too. But you try fighting for your life in a large, sweaty mascot costume that smells like dirty wet socks! It's hard!

So of course, they all ended up grabbing me, gaining strength over me, and dragged me down the long narrow hallway of the school, farther and farther away from the distant screams heard in the noisy gym. All those people, including coach, mostly coach, anticipating my arrival, all to be let down, again, mostly coach.

"Let me go!" I screamed, but to them, it came out as an: "Lemiihgooo!" 

"What was that?" One of them laughed, his voice silly and childish. I already hated him.

"I think it said it wanted to come with us!" One of them laughed, and the rest joined in.

"Then who are we to stop him?" The childish one chimed in again.

First of all, I'm not a him, second of all,  I TOLD THEM TO LET ME GO. That sounds nothing like 'I want to go with you.' Saying that would be like saying "Sure, even though you're a rapist, I'll get in this car with you."

My forehead was threading with beads of sweat, and the corners of my thin lips were chapped and dry. I could feel the lump in my throat grow dry. It was hard to see their faces through the two tiny black holes that were covered by the thick fish nets. I gave up screaming and struggling, my energy felt drained to a point of numbness. I just let them carry me, until I felt them set me down onto something hard like concrete.

Just then, I heard a door behind shut, and the ringing stung my sensitive ears. I heard more doors open and close on either side of me, then I felt a pair of hands on either side of me, and they sat me up against the back of whatever we were in.

Just then, a tall, lean built boy with straight choppy black hair and glowing green orbs for eyes lifted off my huge, bulky mask and set it down beside him. We were in a van. One of those rapist vans. I wonder if they were going to rape me...Oh hell no....

"She's a girl?!" He said, as if upset.

"Gee," I mumbled with a frown, glaring at him so deadly that if looks could kill, he'd be dead, "Nice to meet you too."

"We do this every year and we've never had a girl."

"I wonder why." I rolled my eyes and laughed at my own pun. 

"Fuck you," Some other guy with anger issues said from beside me, "What he mean't was that we can get girls, but they've never been the mascot before."

"I know, I was joking." I pointed out the obvious in a "duhh" voice. He just grumbled and looked away, hugging his knees to his strong chest, letting his blond hair and black hoodie that was draped over half his face cover his eyes.

"Well," The guy in front of me who still had my head beside his legs (my mascot head guys, don't get perverted o.o) smirked, and I recognized his childish voice and could immediately match it to the one I heard carrying me outside, "This should be fun."

I scoffed. "Depends what your idea of fun is." I decided to look like I wasn't scared. If I looked scared, then they'd for sure have me on my knees. I couldn't let them win, even though I was pretty much surrounded right now. No escape.

Just then, somewhere in the long tihgt van, a belly growled violently. The angry kid rubbed his stomach. "I'm hungry. Let's get something to eat."

"Sure," The green-eyed boy muttered, "We'll bring the girl with us. As long as she misses the game."

"This is ridiculous." I muttered with a long, wide frown smacked on my face. They all looked at me. Then all looked at each other.

"Get the rope." The green eyed boy said, and immediately my eyes shot open. Rope?! What the hell?!