Chapter 8

Kellin's P.O.V

MONDAY 6:30 A.M.

I can't believe I was so reckless. I can't have feelings for Vic. I Don't have feelings for Vic. No matter how many times I try and prove to myself that I didn't have feelings for him, It all came back to the kiss. It was like a thousand sparks shooting from our lips. Every time I'm alone, it's all I can think about.

Then, I think about how I just left him there. Standing and not knowing how to react. It was so wrong of me. It was especially wrong of me to lead him on; To let him think that something could become of us.

It's finally Monday, and I have no clue what I'm going to say to him. Not to mention the fact that I would be rooming with him for the next seven days.

I wanted to bang my head against the wall. What am I going to do? Ugh.

I eventually decided to get off of Tumblr, take a shower, get ready, and pack for the trip. I was kind of a procrastinator so I was just now getting ready to go. Unfortunately, I could not find anything this morning. After around 30 minutes of gathering all of my stuff and putting them into a suitcase, I was ready for the day.

I drove to the school where the buses were somewhat ready and packed for the trip. Some students were pushing their stuff into the little compartments on the side of the bus, and others were loading the buses; getting ready to go. Luckily, teachers had separate parking spots, because I would have never found a spot if I had to park in the student section.

I grabbed all of my stuff and loaded the bus. The escorts (teachers+ a few parents) had to either sit in the very front or the very back, to ensure the students didn't try anything stupid. I sat in the very last seat, hoping to dodge any type of socialization that could happen here. Eventually, all of the seats were all filled up except the one beside me, and guess who walked on the bus lastly? Vic. He walked to the back with a few murmurs coming from the seats he was passing. The occasional "Fag" was said. He sat down right beside me and didn't say a word.

The bus ride would last around 4 hours and I was dreading every single minute of it. After the buses started moving, Vic still hadn't said anything to me. He literally was going out of his way to look of the window and avoid eye contact with me. He didn't look my way. Not once. It was killing me to think that he was angry at me. I couldn't stand it.

"Hey, Vic..." I tried. He ignored me. "Vic?" I tried again. Yet, he still said nothing.

"You don't have to talk to me, but I would really like to know what you're so mad about." I said. His lips twitched, but he didn't say anything still.

About an hour into the ride, I could not stand the silence anymore. Every second he ignored me hurt more and more. So....I did something risky, once again. Suddenly, I found myself grab for his hand, and hold it. He didn't make any attempt to pull away, but he also didn't make any attempt to grab on. He just let his arm and hand lay limp. He did, however quickly look at me, and look back to the window.

We sat like that hand in hand for at least forty minutes. The whole time my heart was pounding like right out of my chest. He didn't know it, but I couldn't breath. He could probably tell my hand was sweating like a Tumblr kid in gym class. I wouldn't take my hand away for anything, though.

Eventually, he took his hand away from mine and wiped it on his jeans. I felt bad for a few seconds, until he put it back where it was, so I could grab it again. Luckily, we were in the back of the bus, so no one could really see our hands. I couldn't believe this was happening. "I'm sorry, Vic" I whispered. He knew what I was sorry for, so I figured I didn't need to explain. He gave a quick nod and whispered "It's okay." so lightly, It was barely audible.

I kept looking over to him, and looking away quickly, so he wouldn't see me. I was so excited to be rooming with him for the next seven days. Like he doesn't even know.

Around 3 hours later, the buses stopped for gas, and most of the students got up to use the bathroom or stretch their legs. I had silently pulled my hand away just incase someone were to see us. By the time everyone had their bathroom break or whatever, 30 minutes had passed, and the bus drivers gave the okay to start on their way again.

Vic's P.O.V.

I tried my hardest to ignore him. After a long weekend of wondering why what happened, happened, and I still couldn't believe he would just leave me standing there without any type of explanation. I was angry. The farther along the buses went, though, the harder it was to ignore him. At first, he tried talking to me...then out of no where, he grabbed my hand. My heart skipped around 500 beats, and I didn't know how to react except try and keep ignoring him.

As the bus ride went along, I somewhat forgave him. It was kind of stupid to be so mad over something like this. I just couldn't believe I was actually hold his hand. His hand started sweating, and I didn't want to be rude, but I really needed to wipe away the sweat, so I just momentarily took my hand back, and wiped it on my jeans. I was quick to place my hand back on my side and let him know it was okay to hold my hand.

Time passed and we eventually reached a gas station. After a small break, I got back on the bus and sat back down in my spot next to Kellin. I thought about how lucky I was to be rooming with him. I have been waiting all year for this trip, and I didn't even think I was going to be able to go because I literally don't have any money, but he helped me with that too.

It seems like he was always coming to my rescue, and honestly I was beginning to not mind.

Kellin's P.O.V.

We got to the motel that we were staying at right around 2 and it was the perfect amount of time to get unpacked, and settled in. For the first day, all students were required to stay within the hotels grounds so we didn't lose anyone on the first day. It sounded reasonable. Tomorrow would be the beginning of the fun, and rides, and food. It would be great.

Once we were all checked into the motel, we all headed up to our rooms. Vic decided to take a shower once we got up. I think he just wanted some alone time. He stayed in there for a while and that gave me enough time to order some take out for the two of us, so we didn't have to leave the room for awhile. I really wanted to talk to him tonight.

The food got here, luckily before he got out, and I set everything up to where it would be a surprise for when he got out. It felt like forever since he got in, but he got out eventually, just in time for the food to be the right temperature to eat without burning your tongue. "Oh my gosh. I love Chinese!" he exclaimed when he got out.

His hair was wet, and flowed around his shoulders. His eyes sparkled at the sight of food. He looked stunning. "Yeah...um...food?" I asked.

He smiled and nodded, sitting down on his bed, and grabbing the plate I arranged for him. After we were almost done eating, I said, "Uh, Vic, there's been something that I've been wanting to talk to you about for a little bit." I said.

"Sure." he said. I was really kind of dreading his reaction after this conversation is over, but everything I'm about to say, really needs to be said. I feel like if I don't get it off of my chest, I would never say anything, and just have to live with the guilt of keeping it to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okie so um I've had like really bad writer's block for the last few days and this chapter was kind of bad, but here it is. Guys, I would really like to thank you for reading my weird, crappy stories. ILY