Chapter 7

Kellin's P.O.V.

"Come on, Viccy" I whined, whispering in his ear how much I really wanted to just skip the day of school and lay in bed with him all day.

"Kells, we have to gooo. Besides, you're a teacher you kind of have to be there." he told me.

"I could call in sick?" I suggested.

By now, there was one month of school left, and everything was going smoothly for the both of us. He just turned 18 and as soon as he graduates, we can finally be together without having to sneak around all of the time. Not that sneaking around wasn't fun...he sighed. "Fine, but just this once, Kell-Bells" He said.

I pulled him to my bedroom and we cuddled and watched the Titanic like three times in a row. I didn't even care that we literally just watched the same movie all day long over and over again. I felt, at this moment that this was exactly where I'm supposed to be. No questions asked.

Until I woke up.

I groaned. It was all a dream. I finally get one night of sleep and who do I dream about??? The guy who runs through my mind every night preventing the sleep. I looked over at my clock. It was 9 am. Figuring I probably couldn't get back to sleep, I just got up. I could not believe it was all a dream.

Do you ever have those dreams that are so vivid, that you wake up and feel like it was all real? Worse, have you ever wanted that dream to be real so badly that you would stay in bed all day just to live out the rest of your dream? That's how I feel today.

I went to go get some breakfast at the IHop that was just across the street from my apartment complex. It probably wasn't a good idea because after I ordered all of the food, I couldn't even eat it with Vic on my mind. This is just one of those things that I couldn't help. I'm a teacher and he's a student. I am a teacher who has a thing for a student.

I have a thing for a student.

I groaned again. What the hell is wrong with me? How did I fall so hard? Honestly, I haven't even talked to Vic that much this year. I think the thing that got me hooked is the way he writes. When he writes something, I feel like there is always a secret message in whatever it is that I have to figure out. I know it sounds silly, but I first fell in love with the way that his words flow on a page. Each letter tells a story, and I don't know if he knows that he is that good of a writer, but he definitely is.

When I actually started to get to know him, I wasn't sure what I was getting myself into. I mean, here's this kid--man?--an outcast. He was completely anti-social, didn't eat much, and didn't pay much attention in class. I saw none of that as flaws. One thing that made me get so into him, was probably the way he looked when he was doing well, anything. Especially when he was reading. He tends to stick his tongue out a little and make a concentrated face. It was quite adorable.

After I paid the check at the cash register and left a tip, I decided to do something risky. I had remembered Vic's ribs a few minutes ago, and I've decided to go check to see how he is. It's a small town and everyone knows where everyone else lives so I just thought maybe I could stop by and check to see if he's feeling better. I wasn't sure if his mom would be home, but I hoped she wasn't.

I drove around a few minutes until I found the small cabin like house that Vic lives in. The house itself was really pretty, but it was kind of small. I walked up the walk-way and knocked on the door. I didn't get an answer so I rang the door bell. Suddenly a tired looking Vic answered the door. When he saw me, his eyes went wide.

"What are you doing here?" he asked me.

"Uh, hey, Vic." I said.

______________________________________________________________