Zone 3 - Act 1: Announcement of the Sports Festival/Uraraka's Goal (S2)

[A/N: "It changed from Gotta Go Fast song bc that was for the beginning. Now it's the short version of Reach For The Stars for the Sports Festival. I hope you understand. Now let's begin!]

------------------------------

(Narrator's P.O.V)

It was now the next after recovering from his bruises and wounds from the U.S.J attack. Izuku was now in Tails' Workshop as he was getting ready for school.

Tails: "You got beaten up pretty badly, Izuku."

Izuku: "I know."

Sonic: "Say, Pal. What was it that you had to fight that made you get hurt this badly?"

Izuku: "Some bird brain lookin' monster. That thing was tough and it almost killed my uncle. But I killed it."

Tails: "What was the creature called?"

Izuku: "The main villain with all the hands called his creation by the name of 'Nomu'. It was originally designed to kill that bastard, All Might."

Tails: "Do you know how it was that powerful?"

Izuku: "Hand villain said that Nomu had multiple Quirks. Even if my uncle erased his Quirks, he was still powerful. Snapping his arms like if it was a twig."

Tails: "It's kinda strange though. Isn't human society able to have only one Quirk?"

Izuku: "Yeah, but, I don't know how that thing had multiple of them. That's not even possible. Anyways, I'm gonna go to school now."

Amy: "Are you sure? Shouldn't you think about resting?"

Izuku: "Yes, I'm sure. I have to keep following my dream. I'll see you guys later!"

He then rushed off as they waved goodbye. He then made it to U.A. as he then enter the building. He reached his classroom and he opened it to see them talking.

Toru: "Hey, Ojiro, did you watch the news last night?"

Ojiro: "Yeah."

Toru: "Did you see how everyone in our class was on-screen for a moment? I didn't stand out at all..."

Shoji: "That's true."

Ojiro: "It's hard to stand out just being a pair of gloves, huh?"

Kaminari: "But man, all the channels made a big deal out of it."

Kirishima: "I was surprised."

Jirou: "Can you blame them, though? The hero course that keeps pumping out pro heroes was attacked."

Sero: "Who knows what would've happened if we didn't made it."

Mineta*Crying*: "Stop talking, Sero! Just thinking about it making me want to pee myself--"

Katsumi: "Grow a pair, you loser!"

Sato: "Man, the way how Midoriya took down the beast was cool!"

Tokoyami: "Yes, the power of strength is something to wonder about."

Izuku: "Alright you guys. Stop talking and get in your seats. Class is about to start."

They listen and got in their seats. Mina then turned to face Tsuyu.

Mina: "Hey, Tsu. Who do you--"

Her chair began to fall over but Tsuyu pushed it back.

Mina: "Heh. Who do you think is gonna teach homeroom today?"