Zone 5 - Act 2: Hero Names/Internships (S2)

(Narrator's P.O.V)

It has been after since Metal Izuku has been defeated as it was now night time. Now the group were in the Hospital, where Tsuyu was in a bed, with her being heavily injured by Metal Izuku's assault. 

Kirishima: "Man... That guy really did a number on her."

Momo: "The doctor says she'll have to be here for a long time. It was a miracle that she survived the attack."

Shoji: "Do we tell them to call Recovery Girl to he-"

Izuku: "No."

They all looked at him.

Kaminari: "Why do you mean that', Midoriya?"

Izuku: "I know how my Grandma's Quirk works and it takes up stamina in order to heal somebody. And Tsu used up a lot of stamina in her fight. So if she was called to heal her and with Tsu's still recovering with little stamina, then she'll die."

They were all shocked.

Uraraka: "N-No way! She can't die!"

Izuku: "Unfortunately, Uraraka-san, that's the truth. She'll die the moment my Grandma uses her Quirk."

Sero: "Well, what is the best choice now? Let Tsu stay in the hospital to recover for a long time, or with her dying once she's healed from Recovery Girl?"

Izuku: "Those two aren't exactly the best choices. But I have something that can help her."

Ojiro: "What is it?"

Izuku: "It was something that I was taught by my mentors during my two weeks of training for the Sports Festival. But can you guys give me some room since it's a little crowded?"

They all agreed and game him some space. He turned into his Super Form and he puts his left hand out. Soon enough, a yellow star light-like ball appeared on his hand. The others watched in awe.

Izuku: "Chaos... Regeneration!"

He threw the ball at Tsuyu's body. A yellow light envelopes around her. This happened after about a few seconds before the light died down, reveal Tsuyu with no injuries, including the black eye on her face. The others had their jaws dropped.

Kaminari: "Dude... What did you just do, man?!"

Kirishima: "Yeah, what was that?"

Izuku: "Heh. That was you just saw was one of my new moves. It's called Chaos Regeneration. It's a move where I can use Chaos energy into a star light-like ball that can be used to heal or prevent someone from dying. This is what they taught me."

Tokoyami: "Amazing..."

Shoji: "It's outstanding."

"*Ribbit...*"

They sees that Tsuyu was now awake.

Kirishima: "Hey, Tsu! You're awake!"

Tsuyu: "*Ribbit...* What happened after the search for the Emerald?"

Kirishima: "Well Kaminari, Sero, and Yaoyorozu helped Uraraka get you to a hospital, while the rest of us helped Midoriya take down your attacker."

Tsuyu: "Did... Did you get the Emerald back?"

Izuku: "Heh. *takes out the cyan Chaos Emerald from his pocket* We did get it back, Tsu."

Tsuyu: "*relieved ribbit* I'm glad..."

She sees that she has no injuries on herself, which confuses her.

Tsuyu: "I... I thought I was beaten up by that robot... How am I...- Did Recovery Girl come and heal me?"