Baby

'Oh yes you're here!' Jackie called and ran towards you and your boyfriend excitedly, embracing yous both in a warming hug. 'Hello Jonny boo, hello Y/N darling,'

'Hello mum,' Jonny replied.

'Hey Jackie!' You smiled as Jackie stood back from you and Jonny.

'You have got to see auntie Val's niece the both of you!' Jackie insisted, clapping her hands in excitement.

'Really?' Jonny butted in sounding very unamused which made you nudge him.

'You do not want to see the sodding thing all it's done is cry and vomit all over the bleeding carpet!' Martin shouted as he ran down the stairs with a stressed expression on his face.

'Hello bambinos,' Martin added while he stepped into the kitchen.

'Oh martin!' Jackie whined 'Well... come through you two,'

You grabbed Jonny's hand. He rolled his eyes at the thought of a noisy baby ruining his day but he followed you nonetheless.

You both entered the living room seeing Val's adorable niece.

'Hello,' you cooed happily.

You loved babies, your heart melted at the sight of them.

You hoped you and Jonny could have a baby of your own one day.

Just the thought of starting your own family made you get butterflies in your stomach.

'Val she's lovely,' you complimented as you held the baby's hand.

'Oh I know she looks just like her mother.' Valerie added, rocking the baby on her knee to keep her content.

'Jonny say hello to baby Paige,' Jackie mumbled angrily at her son.

'Hello baby Paige.' Your boyfriend called in the most sarcastic tone ever, taking a seat on the sofa across from you.

As 30 minutes passed by, you were sitting on the floor with Paige and playing with her.

Adam had also arrived and joined his brother sulking on the sofa, both bored out of their minds.

Paige giggled as you were playing peek a boo with her.

'You're really good with kids Y/N,' Jackie pointed out smiling, she also sneakily raised her eyebrows at Jonny which made him blush.

'Yes I used to babysit my little cousin a lot so I've got lots of experience,' you laughed.

'Paige seems to like you love,' Val spoke, nodding in agreement with her best friend and looking over at Jonny.

The compliments the two women gave you made you feel so happy.

Being good with kids made you really feel hopeful because your dream job since you've been young was a teacher.

'You're a natural,' Adam teased, elbowing Jonny behind your back.

'Piss off pussface,' Jonny whispered to his brother angrily, not wanting you to hear the teasing.

Jonny tried his best to ignore his family's comments and watched you in adoration.

He didn't mention it much but he honestly wanted a family with you.

The reason he didn't mention children was because he didn't want you to feel pressured into having them with him.

But he saw how good you were with kids.

So when you arrived home after visiting the family, he mentioned the idea of starting a family with you.

Your reply was all he'd hoped for 'Of course Jonny, I've always wanted to start a family especially with you!'

Your boyfriend immediately gave you the tightest hug ever.

This was a new chapter in your life.

You, Jonny.

The best team.

The perfect parents.