sickness and cuddles

You were in your shared house with your boyfriend of 3 years Jonny.

You were just getting on with making food as you heard an extremely loud sneeze coming from yours and Jonny's bedroom.

Concerned, you rushed into the room to check on Jonny.

As you walked through the doorway of the bedroom, you saw your boyfriend; all pale and messy hair and he was hiding in his black hoodie.

'Jonny! Are you alright?' You questioned him whilst you walked over to him, feeling for a temperature.

'Yes babe I'm fine,' Jonny replied, he was quite moody and you thought he might have been embarrassed for you to see him at his worst he's never liked you seeing him like this.

It breaks your heart to see him unwell though, and embarrassed it makes you sad that he is ashamed for you to see him.

Timidly, Jonny piped up, 'Can I have cuddles please?' He was pouting and giving you puppy dog eyes.

'Of course babe,' you responded as you cozied up to him and ruffled his hair.

You really didn't mind if you got anything from Jonny because all you wanted was for these moments to last forever.

You, him holding one another and enjoying each other's company.

'I love you,' Jonny mumbled as he kissed the top of your head.

'I love you too,' you smiled before kissing his neck.

Jonny was honestly the happiest he'd ever been.

He loves you so so much. He began to lie on top of you and burry his face into the crook of your neck.

Your heart filled with happiness, you really loved Jonny. He truly was the best thing that has ever happened to you.

Your boyfriend began to shuffle around to get comfy on top of you.

A small giggle escaped your lips as he placed his arms on your chest and shoulder.

'Whattt!' Jonny joked, a wide smile creeping up onto his face.

'You're just so cute,' you grinned as you kissed the tip of his nose. 'Are you sure you're feeling alright bub?' You asked Jonny.

'Yes of course I am, you need to stop worrying darling,' he reassured you, winking which made you blush.

'Is that a blush Y/N?' Jonny joked.

'No shut up pissface,' you retaliated.

'You we're definitely blushing,' he smirked at you.

'Right I'm off,' you declared, trying to push the tall boy off you.

When you got up you felt a grab on your wrist.

'Please don't go Y/N, pleaseeeee,' your boyfriend begged once again doing his cute face.

'You're lucky you're cute Jonny Goodman,' you replied as he once again lay on top of you and putting his head into the crook of your neck again.