dress

'Ready to go babe?' Jonny asked you, walking over to you and wrapping his arms round your waist.

'Yes let me just put some lipstick on,' you smiled, Jonny watched you in awe whilst you applied the red shade onto your lips and you couldn't help but giggle at his cute little face.

'What?' Your boyfriend asked you, sitting on the bathroom counter still staring at you.

'Nothing you're just adorable now let's go,' you announced, grabbing his hand and pulling him off the counter and stepping out of the front door to his car.

You and Jonny arrived at his parents house for Friday night dinner. Stepping through the front door, you heard Jackie shout from the kitchen 'Hello Jonny boo, hello Y/N darling,' immediately running away from her oven and to the hallway to embrace us in a friendly hug.

'Hi Jackie!' You hugged her back and smiled 'Hello martin!' You said as you spotted Jonny's father making his way down the stairs.

'Hi mum,' Jonny added pleasantly.

'Hello bambinos,' Martin said as we all walked to thr living room.

'Where's pussface mum?' Jonny frowned, peering round the doors to try and spot him.

'He's in the shed I'll get him now,' Jonny's mother announced.

Seconds later, Adam ran through the corridor and into the living room where you and your boyfriend sat, Adam purposely sat on Jonny causing Jonny to push him off and onto the ground.

'Alright pussface?' Jonny teased.

'I don't know what you see in him Y/N,' Adam teased, sitting on the floor.

'Ugh shut up you twat,' Your boyfriend rolled his eyes at his brother.

You just sat and giggled at the brothers' comments.

After yous had had your meal, you and Jonny were drying up the plates whilst Jackie was comforting Val who had an argument again with Larry and Martin was nowhere to be seen.

Unfortunately for Adam, he was forced to sit with Val and watch her cry over her husband for the millionth time.

'Oh I forgot to tell you,' Jonny broke the silence, making you look up and your eyes widened. What if he was breaking up with you? 'You look beautiful in your dress I love you,' Your boyfriend admitted, looking into your eyes, placing a hand on your back before attaching his soft warm lips onto yours.

You didn't think he'd realise.

The truth was that you bought this dress just for him; it was a silk red dress and it complimented you perfectly.

His comment made the butterflies in your stomach very intense.

A blush made it's way to your happy face.

'I love you too,' you grinned, pulling him into a hug.

'Awww Martin, look at Jonny and his girlfriend!' Jackie yelled smiling as she jumped up and down excitedly.

The boy you were currently cuddling's face became bright red and he buried his face into the crook of your neck, embarrassed.

Times like this were the best moments of your life.

Jonny Goodman was your world.

Your everything.