Argument

Another day where Jonny didn't make time for you.

You understood that he worked hard but even on weekends all he does is go to the pub with his friends and expects you to give him lifts home when he's absolutely wasted.

You were sick of this and decided to confront him the morning after you had to collect him from the pub again.

It was around 9am and you were making breakfast, you decided to check on your boyfriend to see if he was sleeping or if he was awake.

Stepping quietly through the door, you saw he was awake.

'Morning babe,' he groggily spoke, rubbing his eyes.

You didn't reply instead you asked 'Jonny why do you do this?'

'What are you talking about Y/N,' he responded with a puzzled look on his face as he sat up slightly and leant against the grey headboard of the bed.

'Get wasted every weekend and expect me to stay up all night and come and get you from the pub, I've been at work all week Jonny I can't keep running around after you and on top of that you never even make time for our relationship anymore, it's getting to much now Jonny, I love you so much but it might be best if we went on a break.' You admitted which resulted in Jonny looking even more confused.

'No we don't need a break Y/N. I've been at work all week and I'm extremely stressed so I went to the pub and I can't exactly drive home can I?' Your boyfriend replied with a tinge of anger in his voice.

'Then come and talk to me then if you're stressed.' Raising your voice 'You don't need to go to the pub every weekend you can spend time with me even if it's just one day,'

'Stop being so selfish Y/N!' Jonny shouted, which made you stand up from the edge of the bed you were sitting on and walked out. You caught a glimpse of his surprised face. He must have been shocked he gotten that angry, you've never seen that side of him before.

As you walked down the corridor, tears began to stream down your face.

Meanwhile Jonny was sitting in the bed you shared with him, guilt running through him. If he could go back he would never have shouted at you like that.

After wiping your eyes, you quickly grabbed the car keys and your phone before driving away from your house. It was the last place you wanted to be right now.

You made the decision to go to your friend's place because you really needed a friend right now. You sent them a text to let them know you'd be there in approximately 30 minutes.

10 minutes into the drive, your phone made a ding noise. Frustrated, you rolled your eyes before checking your phone.

It was him. Jonny.

Your heart sort of broke looking at the contact name.

Jonny💍 - babe, I'm honestly really sorry for reacting like this. You're not at home. Wherever you are just please. Come home I realise now I should have made time for you and our relationship and I'm again deeply sorry for not realising how selfish I was being. You don't deserve this. We can work through this together if you return home. I love you Y/N- please don't go❤️xxx.

Tears swam in your eyes looking over the text message.

It would be best if you put things right with him.

You sent a text to your friend notifying them that you and Jonny were going to talk things through and they were very understanding.

After a 20 minute drive, you approached the house.

You entered the unlocked front door and saw Jonny waiting for you on the sofa, his head in his hands.

He immediately looked up as soon has he heard the front door open. You could see his crying-stained face from a distance. You felt bad being the cause of these tears.

As a smile crept onto his face, he ran back to you engulfing you in a warm hug then proceeding to lift you up and spin you around making you laugh.

'I'm sorry babe I love you so much, let's go have breakfast,' Jonny said, putting you down and grabbing your hand and walking over to the kitchen.

Getting to the table, your soft lips attached to his and it felt as if sparks were exploding in the pit of your stomach.

You felt pure happiness with him.

You really loved Jonny Goodman.