chapter 2

"Hey Alden, we have been walking for a while now. Are you sure we're at the right path?", the vampire prince, Charles question the elf prince as they have been walking for quite a long time.

"I'm the one that's lead the direction all the time and we always arrived at the right place. Why would i read the map wrong?", Alden retord back with a sarcasm.

"No, Fredrick is right. There's something wrong", Charles said as his fox ears move around to hear the movement around them. Anne use her nature magic to inspect around too.

The wind breeze softly. No one move.

"I heard movement"

"GOBLINS", Anne yelled.

They unsheate their weapons immediately. Then goblins come out of their hiding place and started attacking them. The green creatures let out pained shreak as they were stabbed and killed.

"Goblins! Why it have to be goblins!", Charles groans as he stabbed another goblins with his tails, good thing his fur didn't get dirty or he have to clean them for a long time.

More annd more goblins come out like a swarms of bees, overwhelming our princes and princess. Goblins always attack in groups, they either have to kill the whole group and exhaust themselves or run away. If they were ordinary people, they would run away. But they are not ordinary people, they are the races' future rulers, and great rulers always have strategies.

"Everyone, gather around me!", Anne yelled to her companians, the males immediately gather around the princess. Anne casted a magic barrier around them, then thousands of scythes apppear and slay the goblins in a flash.

"Heh", Anne smile beautifully, her smugness shown clearly.

"Show off", the males mutters.

"Tch, you should be thankful that i saved you"

"Your race is gifted with great magical powers, no need to be smug"

"yeah yeah whatever"

"I can't believe you were called 'gentle and  understanding' when you clearly aren't"

"Excuse me, I am gentle and understanding. But only to the people that I love"

"Then what about us?"

"You're people that I dislike. It was above hate, so you're welcome"

"Hey guys, where are we?"

They finally realized their situation. The trees are vast and faint noises of the wild beasts could be heard. They are probably lost.

----

A small ball of green light flying around, picking berries and playing with birds and insects. The sound of bells was heard whenever it laugh and talking, but it never went too far from the cave that was surrounded with plants and flowers.

Then it heard a muffled sounds of talking.

Usually, ball of light would made the travelers, adventurers, merchants and whoever that get closer to the cave to go away. However, this time it felt like it shouldn't chase them away this time. Like they should meet it master, but it don't want to risk it and get master into trouble.

[Lead them]

"?"

[Lead them to Neo]

"Are you sure, Goddess?"

[Don't feel fear, little Elly, because this is fate]

"Yes, Goddess"

With that, Ellly flew away towards the people that was fated to meet her master.

***

Omake

[Don't feel fear, little Elly, because this is fate]

The goddes said gracefully as she watch Elly flew away.

"Hehehehehe Neo's gay harem hehehe", the 'graceful' goddess mutters as her face flush red and bloods running down her nose.

"Hehehe Neo's daddies hehehe", Goddess Mia keep muttering while her best friend, God Kye simply smile.