chapter 7

Neo, along with the princes and the princess left the city of Lumiere and went on their way to the Humans Kingdom, the place where Alaistar was borned. Throughout the way, they get to know more about Neo and were suprised that he is the one that reunited all the races thousands years ago.

"Wow! So you're like thousands years old? Not even my ancestors could live that long," Fedrick exclaim in admiration.

"Wasn't your race supposed to be immortals?" Alden asked.

"Yeah, but not all of us. You need to complete certain conditions to become immortal. Besides, there are some vampires that chose to die together with their soulmates," Fedrick explained.

The others just nodded in understanding, while Neo smile in comfirmation. Elly also agreed, although they could only hear sounds of bells, except for the celestial and the princess.

"I am older than that though..." Neo trails off. The royalties almost chocked when he said that, "Well I guess since you're a celestial, then I guess yeah?" Charles laugh awkwardly.

"So why are you out here, your highnesses?" Neo asked. He wonders why the royalties are outsides of their kingdoms instead of governing, at least to his understanding.

"We are here for experience, and maybe make some connections along the way," Charles answered while swishing his tail.

"Why?" he ask again.

"Experience is greater than training," Alastair said with his usual poker face.

"Owhhh I see....." Neo said, finally understanding. So they have to be in dangerous situation to gain experience!

"I can help!" he offer.

They other don't know how he can help, but since he is a magical being that are out of this world, then why not?

"Sure," they agreed.

"Alright!" Neo cheered. He spread his arms and a magic circles appeared on each hand. Then, a few magic circles appear around them in different location.

The magic circles on both Neo' hands disappear, "Done!"

"It's done?" they asked, they look around but nothing happened other than the appearance of the magic circles around them.

"But nothing happened?" Anne asked.

Neo only smile, "It takes a while so you can get ready for it."

"It's only for 5 minutes at most," he continued. Hearing this they started to take out their weapons and get to their positions, while Neo move away to stand a bit farther from them so he wouldn't hinder their fight..

"When is it?" Charles asked.

"Just wait for it", Neo smile.

After he said that, tons of monsters such as goblins, orcs and ogres  starts spamming out of the magic circles. They were shocked before started to killing the monsters.

However, although their skills were considered as prodigies, they were overwhelmed by the numbers of the monsters.

"Hey, Neo! A little help here?!" Fedrick yelled, but he received no reply. He look around only to find Neo making flower crowns with Elly on the flower field not far from them. No monsters to could be seen around them.

"Neo!" All of them yelled.

Neo was startled and saw them overwhelmed by the monsters and clapped his hands twice before the monsters dissipated into particles of lights. The princes and princess slumped down in relief. They glares at Neo, who smile innocently at them.

"What was that?!" Anne yelled, she is mad but that's all.

"I was trying to replicate a monsters swarms, but with only three types of monsters. But I guess you're still overwhelmed by the numbers," Neo said, but at the same time he is trying to calculate their skills. They were highly talented. If it were anybody else, they would died by now.

"We...appreciates your.....help..." Alden said, he knew that Neo was trying to test their skills. Therfore his reaction is downgraded, the same could be said for Alaistair.

Neo beams up when he heard that, he said happily, "Great! Let's continue, shall we?"

The royalties were alarmed when they heard this, they quickly tried to make an excuse, "Let's continue later, how about that? Didn't you want to try the cruisanes from the Alaistair's kingdom? We wouldn't be able to tast it if we keep training."

Neo think about it and thought they were right. Earthlings need foods to get energy, without food they would be weak. "I supposed that you are right. We need to rest for now."

They sigh in relief at that, before Neo continues, "We shall continue your training after rest! You are still young. Therefore you need to push yourself past your limits. Otherwise, you would never improved yourself!"

The other nodded in understanding. It is their main reason they are out here after all. They organise themselves before they continue their journey.

"Great! Now let's go to the Human Kingdom!"

(A/N: I will publish the chapter one by one because I'm not satisfied with the storyline so I will have to edit it. And don't worry because I won't drop this~)