Chapter 21

Yuzuha and I went shopping. I carried all the bags. I couldn't carry anymore bags.

Kei: Yuzuha? Do you still want to go shopping? You said while panting.

Yuzuha: Yep. Let's go there.

While on your way to the store you see people gathered up. Shouting here and there. You heard familiar voices.

Kei: Yuzuha, let's see what's going on here.

You and Yuzuha went in the circle. You see 2 people mad and 1 girl behind them. Then, 5 people laughing.

Yuzuha: What's going on here? She asked to the person behind her.

Girl: Apparentely, the 5 boys there harrassed that girl and the girl's friends got mad and confronted them, they only want them to apologize but the 5 guys doesn't want to.

Yuzuha: Shouldn't we help them? She said while tugging me.

Kei: Hm? We don't need to. I know them.

I walk up to them. I was behind the 3 of them.

Kei: Ace and Chaves, what are you doing?

Ace: Master?!

Chaves: Master?!

Chika: Senpai! She said while hugging me.

Kei: Why are you two shaking? You said while looking at their legs.

Ace: Master, we're scared.

Chaves: They are bigger than us and we're outnumbered.

Kei: Are you saying that I taught you how to fight in your weightclass?

Yuzuha: Taught?

Kei: Chika, go to that girl over there. She'll protect you. You said while pointing at Yuzuha.

Kei: Yuzuha, take care of her for me. I need to discipline these two idiots.

Kei: If I taught you how to fight in your own weightclass we would he standing in a ring right now. But we aren't, we are in reality. There's no such thing as fair in the real world.

Ace and Chaves: Sorry, Master.

Kei: If you're sorry, then show me what I taught you.

Ace: Master! We can't!

Chaves: We're not ready!

Kei: I'm the one who decides whether you're ready or not. You were already ready a long time ago. You just can't see it.

Kei: I'll start, okay?

Guy 1: Gonna fight?

Kei: Apologize.

Guy 1: BWHAHAHAHHA! YOU GUYS ARE REALLY FUNNY!

Kei: Alright. I'll show you something funny.

He knelt down and coughed up saliva

He knelt down and coughed up saliva. I'm pretty sure I held back.

Kei: Did it hurt that much? I held back though.

Ace and Chaves: YOU DID?!!

Kei: Your turn. You walk up to them.

2 guys approached Ace and 2 guys also approached Chaves. Ace kicked 1 in the temple and punch the other in the nose. Chaves kicked 1 in the neck and punched the other one in the jaw.

You approached Yuzuha and Chika.

Kei: Hello! Chika, what are you guys doing here?

Chika: Senpai, they're doing wrestling. Pointing to the guys fighting.

I looked at them to see them tackling each other.

Kei: Really?

I walked up to them and kicked the 4 guys. I helped Ace and Chaves.

Kei: I told you it's better to end them in 1 hit.

Ace: That was our first fight.

Chaves: I was too nervous.

Kei: Congratulations, idiots.

We were laughing and talking when we heard growling. Ace and Chaves' stomachs growled.

Ace: Hehe, we were too nervous I guess.

Kei: Let's eat together then.

We went to a restaurant that Yuzuha and I liked. We sat down and ordered some foods.

Ace: Senpai, are you Master's girlfriend.

I chocked on my water and Yuzuha froze.

Ace: Am I mistaken?

Kei: Ah-

Yuzuha: Yes, we're dating starting today.

I looked at Yuzuha with wide eyes.

Kei: Ah yeah we're dating.

Chika: Awee.. Senpai you said you were going to date me.

I looked at Yuzuha nervously.

Kei: That was a joke.

Yuzuha: How do you guys know, Kei? Why do you call him master?

Ace: We were getting bullied and Master saved us. We wanted to learn from him.

Chaves: He declined at first, but then he accepted it.

Yuzuha: Why? She said looking at me. They all looked at me.

Kei: Because they feel like my little brother. I don't have a little brother, I'm the youngest. That's why I accepted their offer. I met them in Korea and they came to Japan because they really wanted to learn from me.

Ace: Really?! Little brothers?!

Chaves: Can we call you " Hyung " ?!

I was flustered by their actions.

Kei: Y-yeah, sure.

After eating together and hanging out. Yuzuha and I excused our selves and went to the beach. We sat down and watched the sunset.

Kei: So are you really my girlfriend now?

Yuzuha: Yeah. She nodded.

I was staring at her. She looked pretty, the sunset color shining on her face.

Yuzuha: What? Do you wanna kiss me? She said teasingly.

I lean forward and kissed her lips. She didn't expect me to do that. Later on, she kissed me back. We both smiled, I placed my forehead on hers.

Kei: I love you, Yu-chan.

Yuzuha: I do too.

Thank You for reading this story!! Please vote and comment! Harukei Atsushi now signing off !