Chapter 15

- On a boat -

You guys were going diving. You had black swimtrucks on and legging under them and you were wearing a long sleeve rushguard.

When you arrived at the spot. You guys wore the tanks. You told the staff that you didnt want to wear one.

Everyone jumped in but the girls were still on the boat. You approached them.

You: What's wrong?

Hina: Yuzuha forgot her rushguard.

You: Is that a problem? You can just wear you underwear.

Emma slapped your head.

Emma: Of course she cant to do that!

You: What's the difference between underwear and swimsuits?

Emma: I dont know they're just different.

Man... girls can be confusing something.

Yuzuha: It's really fine. She smiled.

Emma: Hey, lend us your rushguard.

You: Huh? Why? You know I hate being shirtless.

Emma: Come on, all the guys are shirtless. You're the only one with a rushguard.

Hina: Why do you hate being shirtless? Are you skinny?

Emma: Skinny?! This guy hates being skinny and fat, he keeps his body in its top condition.

You: No. You pouted.

Emma and Hina: Please?? They looked at you with puppy eyes.

You: Hey.

Yuzuha looked at you looking a little down.

Yuzuha: Yeah?

You: Do you have shorts? You said while looking to the side.

Yuzuha: Y-yeah, but you dont need to lend me your rushguard. I'm really fine.

She said trying to convince you. You took off your rushguard.

You: We came here to celebrate your graduation. You should be the one enjoying this trip not us. You said while taking off your rushguard.

You hand it to her and smiled. She was looking at you but not your eyes, she was looking at your body.

Yuzuha's POV:

He took off his rushguard revealing his upper body. It was the first time that I saw his body. He had and 8 pack but 2 weren't fully developed. So basically it's still a 6 pack. He said that I should be the one enjoying this trip the most. The moment he took his rushguard off I was already the one enjoying the trip the most.

I didn't realize I was staring at his body until I heard Emma and Hina giggling. I look at his face and he was blushing a little. When he looked at me I turned away and grabbed the shirt. I was red as a tomato.

You: Thanks.

Kei: No problem. He smiled.

He left us alone and dived in.

Emma: I knew he wouldn't decline.

Hina: What do you mean?

Emma: Even thought he hates being shirtless he prioritized Yuzuha first. He tried to understand that underwear and swimsuits are different. He wanted Yuzuha to enjoy the trip.

Hina: Haru-kun, really is a great person.

Emma: He's always like this.

Emma: By the way, ms. tomato, when are you going to get changed.