Chapter 4

You went in Hakkai's house. He gave you an oversized shirt and some sweatpants. You changed then went to the kitchen. You realized Yuzuha wasnt there.

You: Yo Hakkai! Where's Yuzuha?

Hakkai: I dont know I guess she's late. She probably had something to deal with school.

You: Oh okay. So, what are you going to cook?

Hakkai: An omlette.

You looked at Hakkai with a blank face.

You: Really?

Hakkai: Yeah!

You: Okay! Im cooking today.

Hakkai: Do you know how to cook?

You: Oh please in Elem I studied in an elite culinary school and ranked top 1. And first year in middle school.

Hakkai: COOLL!

You: Okay now do you have chicken breast, cream cheese, cheese, onion, garlic?

Hakkai: Yeah I think.

You sliced the ingredients and while you were cooking you asked Hakkai a question.

You: Hey, after the fight you guys went to the shrine right?

Hakkai: Yeah, why didnt you come?

You: I visited my family.

Hakkai: But you couldve come after.

You: My family is in the Philippines.

You: Hey, do you know who your sister likes?

Hakkai: Yeah, I think its Takemitchy.

You: Ahh..

Hakkai: Do you like her?!

You: No! I dont! I was just curious. But I mean who wouldnt like Takemitchy.

Hakkai:Yeah.

You seemed kind of disappointed but you didnt know it.

Hakkai: Oi, Haru-chan. Why didnt you join the gang before?

You: Hmmm... Ill tell you a story.

When I first came to Japan was with my family. My mother went back to the Philippines and only my brothers and I stayed. My mother and father were divorced. When I first came to school I was lonely as hell. I wasnt fluent in Japanese yet. Then people came to me I thought they were going to bully me. It was Emma, Mikey and Baji. I couldnt remember what Baji and Mikey said to me but I remembered what Emma said because she spoke in english. " Do you want to hang out with us after school?" Emma said. I nodded of course. We went to Mikey's dojo and trained there and in between breaks or if I had free tims Shinichiro would teach me Japanese. They were like my family, no, they are my family. They helped me when I was alone. 3rd year my brothers left me to work they said they would handle financial support. I didnt show any emotion because I didnt want to hold them back. When I had a breakdown, Mikey would be there for me. The Toman founding members too. When they said they were forming a gang I couldnt join. Because I needed to focus on my studies. But when I heard that Izana, Shinchiro, Baji died. I decided to join Toman. It was my turn to be with Mikey. I will protect Mikey, Emma, Takemitchy, Chifuyu, Mitsuya, Kazutora, You, Toman and everyone else. Even if I have to die.

When you looked at Hakkai he was crying.

You: Why the heck are you crying?!

Hakkai: WAHHHHH ITS SO EMOTIONAL. 

A few moments later the food was ready. We setted up the table and were ready to eat. When the door opened. It was Yuzuha.

Yuzuha: Eh?